What is this leg enchant?

StoopKid

Veteran
Hi, logged on my old 85 hunter and I'm a bit perplexed as to what enchant this is:
fXzO2ls.jpg

6sQ6eGp
It's far stronger than any other comparable leg kit. My hunter is a LW, is it possible this used to be one of the old LW-only leg enchants they could only put on their own legs? It's not in my prof spellbook anymore either, so I really have no clue.

Also, could anyone link me a hunter or two in the bracket I can look at? There's suuuuuch an insane amount of gear available, I'd like to see a general direction before i sift through everything. Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, logged on my old 85 hunter and I'm a bit perplexed as to what enchant this is:
fXzO2ls.jpg

6sQ6eGp
It's far stronger than any other comparable leg kit. My hunter is a LW, is it possible this used to be one of the old LW-only leg enchants they could only put on their own legs? It's not in my prof spellbook anymore either, so I really have no clue.

Also, could anyone link me a hunter or two in the bracket I can look at? There's suuuuuch an insane amount of gear available, I'd like to see a general direction before i sift through everything. Thank you
that is the neribian leg reinforcement enchant

grandfathered though

That's a shame. It's a fuck ton too.

If someone has that, would be cool to do trade window glitch with bis boe leggings. at low lvl.

edit: oh wait. the amount it gives is GFd? The leg armor seems still available.

That is a ton for a level 85, as my dk only has 15 strength and a few crit to his leg armor.

Edit: If you have 16 agility enchant to boots, that is also grandfathered, as the highest level 85's can get now is about 8 agility. Helm enchants are grandfathered too.

edit: oh wait. the amount it gives is GFd? The leg armor seems still available
There's a nerubian leg kit ingame, but the specific nerubian leg reinforcement was for the LW only, which was removed apparently (not even in my LW skills). Perhaps if a LW happened to make a bunch, you could do the trade glitch. Idk if they were turned grey or are still active.

Edit: If you have 16 agility enchant to boots, that is also grandfathered, as the highest level 85's can get now is about 8 agility. Helm enchants are grandfathered too.
I've got a helm enchant on a raid finder helm lol, and Ive got +17agi to gloves, not sure if that's similar to the +16 to boots that was removed. My boots are just the move speed / agi split

Last edited:
There's a nerubian leg kit ingame, but the specific nerubian leg reinforcement was for the LW only, which was removed apparently (not even in my LW skills). Perhaps if a LW happened to make a bunch, you could do the trade glitch. Idk if they were turned grey or are still active.

I've got a helm enchant on a raid finder helm lol, and Ive got +17agi to gloves, not sure if that's similar to the +16 to boots that was removed. My boots are just the move speed / agi split

17 agility to gloves is decent, im sure there are some closer to +20 agility now for level 85's.

17 agility to gloves is decent, im sure there are some closer to +20 agility now for level 85's.
There are not

17 agility is bis and gfathered

If someone has that, would be cool to do trade window glitch with bis boe leggings. at low lvl.

it no longer exists as a lw spell

yeah its a serious shame, it was 75 ap and 50 crit back in the day. Cannot be trade glitched since it does not exist as a spell anymore. And the nerubian leg armor was the knock off lw one that could be sold

Not sure since I do not own the enchant, and I’m not sure the op does either. Would be interesting to know though
it's accurate, at least the AP readings on my DejaCharacterStats. The crit seems underwhelming though and could potentially be tooltip error, but maybe that's just the crit conversions at 85.

Users who are viewing this thread