What is the best class out of...

Well between enhance and feral, feral takes it all the way. Enhance can't even compete unfortunately. Almost the same story between resto druid and resto shammy. The druid is better, HOWEVER the shaman is still a great healer and I'd would roll the shaman just so your not a fotm class. But if your looking to have 2 sets with either then go with the druid cus feral is significantly better than enhance.

then how do monks compare to those two because I have never played a monk and am returning after a solid break.

I can only really comment on Wind Walker Monk, which people say is the more inferior Monk DPS spec, but I disagree.. WW has amazing mobility benefits, which I prefer to the Brew Master play style. WW damage is great if you can play it well. It won't be easy like Spriest or Boomy to rack up the damage though... The Mist Weaver Monk (healer) got buffed recently, with a new healing ability making them much more viable, but Resto druid is still the favorite I think.

For the pure fact that you're returning to the game after a break, go Monk, or at least try it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing some 19 feral druid and they are really good atm, I think that is the best choice even at 20-24. For healer I've only tried monk and they can be total trash or amazing depending on ur opponents, many pets and stupid melee (chi generators) makes it amazing for sure but probobly far away from the best of the 3 classes.

Users who are viewing this thread