What happened to this bracket?

Hey guys,
I know, I might not have a huge post count or some other shit to be well known in this community (and im pretty sure, noone knows my characters)
but I played in this bracket since Cataclysm prepatch. At first is was just something I tried to spend some time, but after a while, I really enjoyed this bracket.
I played an Affliction lock and a boomkin/feral up to the release of MoP. I then stopped for a while because on my old server, there were literally 0 other 70s.

But I have NEVER in those 2 years experienced the bracket being so shit. Not even MoP launch with unkillable hybrids etc. Back then it wasn't much fun, but it was atleast playable.

THIS season however, I don't even have words for it. I play on EU-Aegwynn and there was always a shitton of other 70s online. Now, at peak times, there's 3 players online.
Everyone levels to 74, ruining all the 70's lives, all classes are able to twoshot you no matter what (how could this happen? I thought primary gems were reduced)

Even rogues, last season I atleast could pretend to be somehow skilled, reaching almost 2.2k, playing with really nice setups and swaps and coordinating my cds/positioning.
Now, every rogue can just tunnel hemo into you and you eventually die.

Classbalance is the WORST, 74's running rampant, no players online.

I seriously never said anything bad about this bracket and always was pretending everyone was just a huge whiner when it comes to "the new patch destroying 70s" but I seriously doubt, this
bracket will be enjoyable in the near future.

So, what are you doing to cope with the current situation?

what happened is all the people form cata left already or are at 70 crying about 74s 1 shotting them, we had 74s in cata and nobody actually cared but now all the MoP heroes without head enchants have figured out they can be even more heroic and go 74, I don't understand why people still bother with this bracket, I attempted to play it multiple times in MoP but in the end I just leveled.

Lets just hope that it will be fixed that 71-74s can join arena

Lets hope it doesn't I am lvling my 74 dk with double niff l0l

Users who are viewing this thread