What guilds are premading?

What guilds are premading or premade ready post cata? and which ones are close? I'm just curious i may purchase a server transfer for xmas maybe:$

We're only missing two players. Both of them should be faction changing in the near future then we're open for business.

Battleground hustlers is getting REALLY close to premading. We are just missing like one or two people.

notoriousthf said:
Using cloth, yet he survived a mob the onetime I played with him.

[video=youtube;olm7xC-gBMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY[/video]

Quinp said:
Im not the one useing cloth as a holy paladin. l2 reroll priest.

Breh the cloth build is legit. Im hitting 1.5k flash of lights and I have about 1.4k hp with rum.

Pizza said:
We're only missing two players. Both of them should be faction changing in the near future then we're open for business.

<3 it Pizza. God you make me lol each time when you're talking about your guild hehe, thanks for that!

bankbeauty said:
<3 it Pizza. God you make me lol each time when you're talking about your guild hehe, thanks for that!

[video=youtube;yAGCd4McI2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAGCd4McI2o&feature=fvst[/video]

Johneffer said:
[video=youtube;yAGCd4McI2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAGCd4McI2o&feature=fvst[/video]

Me-"Why dont you use minor speed to boots as a holy pally?"

JH- "Why dont you have a Fishing Hat, noob"

Me-"Sorry I'm bad at RNG, lol"

JH-"Thats why you use dual SF and have TCG tabard"

Me-"your smart."

Ladolce said:
Me-"Why dont you use minor speed to boots as a holy pally?"

JH- "Why dont you have a Fishing Hat, noob"

Me-"Sorry I'm bad at RNG, lol"

JH-"Thats why you use dual SF and have TCG tabard"

Me-"your smart."

Stands for Random Number Generator. It is most used in MMO RPGs.

That warrior seriously fucking mace stunned me 20 times in 10 seconds. Fucking RNG!

That bitch boss didn't drop my boots, RNG hates me!

Get RNGed more faggot! 3 Nightfall procs in a row! <-- RNG definition

RNG loved you because you had a card that had the code for TCG tabard

RNG loved you because you had the drop of double SFs

muahahaha

Johneffer said:

That warrior seriously fucking mace stunned me 20 times in 10 seconds. Fucking RNG!

muahahaha

ummmm you get UDE points in each pack you buy. 2000 UDE points = Tabard 100 UDE points in $2-$5 pack. And dark moon / other booster packs might give 500 UDE points. RNG has nothing to do with TCG tabards... /facepalm. And RNG doesn't equal proc's. Procs have a % chance to happen. IE: Crusader has a higher chance to Proc w/ a slower weapon since you hit less often. Meanwhile a fast weapon you can expect Crusader not to Proc as much but it still proc here and then. Also, Loot is pre-determined once when you zone into a instance.

RNG is only used in Damage.

Nohealsforju said:
ummmm you get UDE points in each pack you buy. 2000 UDE points = Tabard 100 UDE points in $2-$5 pack. And dark moon / other booster packs might give 500 UDE points. RNG has nothing to do with TCG tabards... /facepalm. And RNG doesn't equal proc's. Procs have a % chance to happen. IE: Crusader has a higher chance to Proc w/ a slower weapon since you hit less often. Meanwhile a fast weapon you can expect Crusader not to Proc as much but it still proc here and then. Also, Loot is pre-determined once when you zone into a instance.

RNG is only used in Damage.
False. but yes that is a way to get the card

You get a card that has a code of the tabard and you scratch off the code and then you go through promo' then gtg

I've done this before.

Johneffer said:

muahahaha

I bought those items tard, now go get minor speed before i seriously diagnose you with downs.

Ladolce said:
I bought those items tard, now go get minor speed before i seriously diagnose you with downs.

My boy trust told me to use them so I shall start

<Endless Faces> may be premading, but that doesn't mean successfully.

Sanitarium said:
<Endless Faces> may be premading, but that doesn't mean successfully.

Hi there quote. Welcome to signature bar. =)

Users who are viewing this thread