What classes are broken?

so u can avoid the shitty classes and only roll the OP ones haha yeah rite idiote

huehuehu

: )

Feral Druid does way too much damage on Ferocious Bite. I was hit for 3200 crit the other night.

They seem like the biggest outlier right now, but luckily a lot of the better players aren't playing them, it just seems to be mostly scrubs who can't win otherwise.

Feral and WW monks... Both have low cd gay abilities that can one shot you while you're stun locked and can't do shit about it

BM monks, ranged spamble no resource slow, seriously, the keg smash on its own is op, but get one who knows how to spam that aoe button and he can neutralize mele all night.

Arms Warrior not IMBA with Whirlwind nerf? These Polished BoAs are burning a hole in my bags, and I don't want to get laughed out of the bracket for rolling OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aylax said:
Arms warrior with a pocket healer is pretty sick!

I think the assumption should be made that this conversation takes place in the context of good pvp where competent healers are present. Those would be normal circumstances, where WW and Arms are fine, but Feral can still drop someone who is actively receiving heals at the time of death. I've been at half health and just fallen over dead when I thought I was fine, just because a Feral druid FB'd my face. Savage Roar and Tiger's Fury are definitely problems that Blizzard should have pruned with the rest of the things they were getting rid of, or at least moved them up to higher levels where they wouldn't be problematic for us.

The rest of the issue is how much damage Ferocious Bite does.

Franchii said:
BM monks, ranged spamble no resource slow, seriously, the keg smash on its own is op, but get one who knows how to spam that aoe button and he can neutralize mele all night.

Every BM monk I've encountered has died easily without being much of a threat.

Comparing BM and WW monks:
- Comparable damage overall, but I expect BM to top
- WW has stun and better gap closer/escape ability
- BM has shield (ca 2k) and ranged slow

I see some say FoF does comparable damage to KS as if that was a pro for WW when it's a con. KS is instant and on a very short cd comparable to FoF. FoF is good for control though, but KS is area so I wouldn't say one shines far above the other.

To sum up: Feral is #1 . Slightly below we find several classes and specs. I would argue that even MM hunters are part of that group (where we find WW/BM monks, Spriests and several others). MM hunters hurts and figuring out how to manage focus is not hard. Use glyphed trap and you are looking at 2x ~100% crit AS (1k each), an interrupt, slow, all dps ranged and on the move.

Unofrtunately its feral druids, I was on my dk doing arena's and this feral druid would hit me for a large amount of damage and heal up pretty quickly when he needed to.

Unofrtunately its feral druids, I was on my dk doing arena's and this feral druid would hit me for a large amount of damage and heal up pretty quickly when he needed to.

20-29 section.

Disc priests are still very good. Stable decent dps and good heals/shields.

Scaled 20 ww monk is ridiculous. Uber mobility and full fists often killing 4-5k targets in one sitting. Not even exaggerating.

Feral druid is op, but the real op class is retribution paladins. Burden of guilt, flash of lights for 1k+ in like 1.3 second casts, long arm of the law, being plate wearers, they can do good dmg while ur kiting them too, they are wayyyyy more FotM then feral for all of you complaining, oh and how could I forget... Bubble ofc is op.

yes the baddies who re roll to the most op classes tend to be terrible, doesn't change the fact that in the hands of someone like say rubikz they are still stupid op.

Ferals and Rets. The unexpected burst and pred are what make Ferals so strong. Rets mainly just because of the fact that they can spam 2k+ flashes while still doing good constant damage, plus both of them have an on demand stun. After playing BrM for a good bit, i've come to realize they aren't as broken as most people make them out to be. Yes they have really, really strong damage and good slows, but I find not having an interrupt/stun really hurts when I'm trying to kill a healer. Not to mention BrM's only REAL damage comes from KS and Kick. They definitely do more damage than Ferals and Rets, but the lack of a stun/interrupt and meh self-heals (SM only heals for around 650 and Guard is on a 30 second CD) I find them weaker than those two classes.

Ferals and Rets. The unexpected burst and pred are what make Ferals so strong. Rets mainly just because of the fact that they can spam 2k+ flashes while still doing good constant damage, plus both of them have an on demand stun. After playing BrM for a good bit, i've come to realize they aren't as broken as most people make them out to be. Yes they have really, really strong damage and good slows, but I find not having an interrupt/stun really hurts when I'm trying to kill a healer. Not to mention BrM's only REAL damage comes from KS and Kick. They definitely do more damage than Ferals and Rets, but the lack of a stun/interrupt and meh self-heals (SM only heals for around 650 and Guard is on a 30 second CD) I find them weaker than those two classes.

Play a bm like you would play a mage, slows and focus kills, unlike mages bm can heal to, use one to support some ranged dps or an FC and its GG against melee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Play a bm like you would play a mage, slows and focus kills, use one to support some ranged dps or an FC and its GG.

I'm talking in a pure 1v1 situation. That's how I play my BrM anyway.. Ferals and Rets still have an edge overall. Slows don't really mean shit when both of those classes can OH for 2k+ while killing whoever's attacking the FC/someone you're trying to peel.

Edit: Oh, and stuns.

Users who are viewing this thread