What class at 24 dominates you?

Nuster

Legend
No, I am not looking to roll a 24. Just wanted to start a topic worth reading.

When I play my resto sham, the class the f's me up the most is a 24 warrior. For the most part no level 20 or 24 makes me think twice that they will kill me if they get me in there sights. This class if backed with even the most undergeared healer will destroy me before I can get more then a few heals off.

On my rogue, I have to keep an eye out for the 24 rogues. Those 4 levels make a huge difference in stealth detection and any other class I can make sure to keep my distance and only approach from the rear. A 24 rogue can just dominate in midfield sapping me nonstop without a clue as to where they are.

What 24 do you hate to see?

Feral druid and rogue. All other 24s have been reasonably challenging but at least I stand a chance.

How about the healers? I have yet to see a 24 holy pally but I would imagine that toon would be immortal.

Edit: I take that back, Horde has one named Tooez. I have seen that pally take on quite a few alliance at the same time and come out on top.

i have problems with 24 hunters on my mage.

feel like i can at least kite or dance with other classes, but a hunter and his pet will blow me up before i can get them down

Nuster said:
How about the healers? I have yet to see a 24 holy pally but I would imagine that toon would be immortal.

Edit: I take that back, Horde has one named Tooez. I have seen that pally take on quite a few alliance at the same time and come out on top.

Bone #1 24 tink of all time

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq pay to win. poor 12 year olds cant afford wow crying. bllizz will cater to us 24s p2p players not to 12 year olds

bancircumventor said:
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq pay to win. poor 12 year olds cant afford wow crying. bllizz will cater to us 24s p2p players not to 12 year olds

Some people actually do this because that don't have 4-20 hours of free time a day and don't wanna waste there time paying for the game although i do pay for it i don't seem to understand what being an asshole to people who wanna play the game in a way they like helps you but if it makes you Internet epeen bigger go ahead. I don't like f2ps at 19 but they can do what they want in there own bracket it really doesn't bother me and im confused as to why it bothers you but my only guess is that your 13(if your older then this by more then a year or two thats even more pathetic) and that inherently makes you better then a 12 year old who are obviously infinitely more mature then you. there supposedly qqing about lvl 24s when all there doing is discussing a topic that relates to there brack. go back to the hole you crawled out of faggot

Btw im sorry for any big words that may have confused you

devotadin said:
Some people actually do this because that don't have 4-20 hours of free time a day and don't wanna waste there time paying for the game although i do pay for it i don't seem to understand what being an asshole to people who wanna play the game in a way they like helps you but if it makes you Internet epeen bigger go ahead. I don't like f2ps at 19 but they can do what they want in there own bracket it really doesn't bother me and im confused as to why it bothers you but my only guess is that your 13(if your older then this by more then a year or two thats even more pathetic) and that inherently makes you better then a 12 year old who are obviously infinitely more mature then you. there supposedly qqing about lvl 24s when all there doing is discussing a topic that relates to there brack. go back to the hole you crawled out of faggot

that part that your missing is that it's not their bracket.

devotadin said:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool umadbro UMADBRO

Raaaaaaaaaage thread! 1v1 the only 24 that has been able to take me down is a paladin, thus far. 24s are a pain in the ass but this is something I intend to avoid once the bracket is overrun. As if having bad players on my team and 8 hunters on alliance side wasn't enough. I'll enjoy this for the time being but I see myself calling it quits in the future. I don't have the urge to play with cry babies who use their premade 24 crutches.

devotadin said:
A bracket consisting of 90% lvl 20s no its totally not theres and 24s are totally not making it harder for them

so if f2p where to flood the 19 bracket would it make it theirs? To see where I'm going with this?

augiddin said:
so if f2p where to flood the 19 bracket would it make it theirs? To see where I'm going with this?

No, the difference is that the 19 bracket already exists. And the 20-24xp-off bracket only exists because of the f2p accounts.

But don't worry. I will laugh tears when f2p dies and all the 24 wannabe's wait for hours in "their" bracket. Too funny!

Cheers

Nuster said:
What 24 do you hate to see?

Basically all, but if you mean from a clinical 'what's the most deadly against you' POV I'd say Ferals against my Mage as they literally one-shot (ty for macro's, Blizz) her in her pretty dress and 1k-ish health, and Healer classes for my Warrior and Rogue as they basically heal everything your partners and you manage to get through.

Pwnadin said:
I don't have the urge to play with cry babies who use their premade 24 crutches.

Sad truth is EU wise there are even Ally 24's running about with names like 'Reveng' and 'IhateHorde'.

Not that Ally 24's are a big surprise (Horde 24's would sooner or later cause this to happen, a truly smart move indeed), but it's pretty sad.

Users who are viewing this thread