what are you guys doing while waiting for queues to bgs/arena etc??

Leveling to 90

HAHEHIHOHUHAHEHIHOHUHAHEHIHOHUHAHEHIHOHUHAHEHIHOHU

well, me and velocity also intend to call childine / nintendo a lot on skype havent done that lately tho

I normally tab out, watch a few things on youtube... tab back in... rinse and repeat like 10 times because queue is like 40 mins nowadays.
Also you can go try roaming around Dragonblight, Grizzly hills and places like that.. the x realm zones make northrend a battlezone if your on a pvp server... I've started to do this since yesterday and already got like 20 death threads of people : /

I normally tab out, watch a few things on youtube... tab back in... rinse and repeat like 10 times because queue is like 40 mins nowadays.
Also you can go try roaming around Dragonblight, Grizzly hills and places like that.. the x realm zones make northrend a battlezone if your on a pvp server... I've started to do this since yesterday and already got like 20 death threads of people : /

really nice idea with the xrealm thingy. i will definately try that, thanks ryan!

i get 20 death threads daily from you alone ===== D

well, me and velocity also intend to call childine / nintendo a lot on skype havent done that lately tho

Are you crazy!?

They have the MACHINE!

Im usually browsing the different TI brackets between ques, you can always find something intressting :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mate are you left handed or right handed ? cuz i see you have Guardian Spirit on bind P like a left hand but Q like a right hand :p

I'm right handed, playing on a laptop with large fingers thanks to piano, i put things i don't wanna misstype accidentally further away - but still reachable just about :D Can reach P with my index finger if i reposition my hand off of wasd slightly :)

Users who are viewing this thread