What are the requirements to be rank 1?

Long story short, i havnt been playing for over a month been on rs07 blablabla, log on to find Elypsia and Selvex rank 1, so obviously having held rank 1 world with Try and Meat, i want to fight to current rank 1 team. but no... its not that simple :)

even being rusty as shit playing a browser based game where you click and use arrowkeys they do not want to fight me.

You guys might find these funny :p

No i'm not mad they have rank 1, or maybe i am, even though i barely play, it just annoys me that they think they deserve it :p

http://puu.sh/2rOe7

http://puu.sh/2ritc

http://puu.sh/2riz4

I'm interested to know what you guys think, i know this bracket has turned to shit. but is this really what it ends at. all i want is some real games vs him, its a hard comp for me to meet but they won't even give it a shot, scared to lose their precious rating

what are the requirements? fotm classes lol. i remember that pala he got his 2k achiev against me last season as disc prot. prot pala is just too strong even a retard can get #1 mindbender/shield/harsword = dead every 1min, or get lucky every 15 sec with a shield crit.

just wait for the day prots get nerf and laugh when they are stuck at 1500

Just gonna say ( and judging from the first pic ) thats its a bit far fetched selvex talking his mates down, whoever they are and whatever class they play. And as for if he deserves what has basically been handed out to him by the game alone (spoiler alert :< ); you should have realised by now that rankings @70 do not really reflect that for playing disc prot u need skills and in that case it sure dont, given that I even remember selvex having a 60-70% win loss 2k? sp rs last season and I'm pretty sure that if he'd play another comp, the team stats would suffer. then again i might be wrong.or?

R1 on 70 is a joke, I ended up being r1 on my pala last season on 2100 rating

[MENTION=14829]dogform[/MENTION], what do you do with your life when you just sit here posting on this forum with nothing constructive to say :)

Not to mention Dogform, all you did is farm some rating with Healer/hybrid, i play spriest because i enjoy it, you wouldnt see me EVER with a healer or other fotm class. i only play for fun with randoms or i play fun shit. all you do is whine all day about how fucking awful you are and try and bring over people to your level

You say "play godcomp and get rank 1" i played 2 unique comps that nobody else played high @ 70 and took them both to rank 1 last season, i never camped in a team. thats a scum move to do

Thanks [MENTION=17941]Vemx[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:
i whine over how shit i am? :D thats some nice statement. i find myself average at the game. i come here few times every now and then to troll people like yourself but with most of my posts i try to be honest, like above.

i dont care if i would never see you with another fotmclass or healer. you take good care of that yourself by rolling fotm every season. pathetic.

while you are mentioning shitcomps. me and kipale played to 2.2 in cataclysm with 100% w/l as warrior/restodruid with one tinker worth mentioning. also played restodruid/firemage without tinkers to 2.2 early cata and beat current rank1 disc/rogue twice. kinda proves how much you know. reason i played rsham/boomkin this season is because it was a fun comp to play and I like playing with hexlol

take care mate, stay fotm

@ Shearmonster playing like a faggot over 30min in several games to get a draw when your teammate died as rshaman isnt less retarded than dodging other ppl.

When i push for rank 1, I feel i need the Max Skill i can to win, So I let the Goat Play, Free R1's for all!

requirements? play godcomp and get your #1 then sit there and camp. me and hexlol did same thing 5.1 but then vapriest thought it would be nice idea to ruin team xD thanks rob.

I thought we'd got over this.................. :D

Also, he has a point Lewis, you played rogue in cata when they were OP, then switched to Rsham, then in MoP switched to Spriest :D

OT however: Selvex was a 2k~ rated disc throughout cata from what i remember, anyone can do well with disc/prot pala this season, when i first got r1 i did the same thing, though back then arena was actually competitive and fun. Blizzard always seems to mess up paladins at the start of expansions at lower levels but i'm looking forward to future changes hopefully.

The name seemed familiar so I looked up my arena history addon. Met Selvex and some druid named Strongk around 2.2k mmr last season. They ran around pillars for 8 minutes before dying, playing oomkin/spriest (in4compbashing).

@ Shearmonster playing like a faggot over 30min in several games to get a draw when your teammate died as rshaman isnt less retarded than dodging other ppl.

What are you talking about, ive never played with a restoshaman, and ive never taken a 30min game l0l

I thought we'd got over this.................. :D

Also, he has a point Lewis, you played rogue in cata when they were OP, then switched to Rsham, then in MoP switched to Spriest :D

OT however: Selvex was a 2k~ rated disc throughout cata from what i remember, anyone can do well with disc/prot pala this season, when i first got r1 i did the same thing, though back then arena was actually competitive and fun. Blizzard always seems to mess up paladins at the start of expansions at lower levels but i'm looking forward to future changes hopefully.

I played ele sham is Cata, i barely played rogue, i was dog at it,my rogue is for fun, i still the highest rated Rogue/healer in MoP, i only played Restosham when i played rsham/rogue at the start of cata, and i played it in 1 team with linguster. i play spriest because i find it fun, and i never play with other FoTm chars? what are you on about,

I enjoy playing chars that counter The Shitters. i loved Ele because it countered all the mages, i love Spriest because it counters prot palas, :) i'm just helping the bracket out, but i can see everybody else is a bit mad so :/

I actually met selvex in 2s recently. I was playing hunter disc. Essentially we nearly got them 10 times but jk dalaran arena :-/ they finally caught the hunter in an akward position and oneshot. They dodged afterwards knowing they'd lose on any other map.

Gotta say i've rarely been this disgusted with a team. In a 20 minute game selvex got 1 fear on me and i'm not even exaggerating :-/

You don't have to be good at 70 to be good. Jonipistoni plays spriest/rsham they got 2.2k and they backpeddle and click. Pretty much sums the bracket up.

You don't have to be good at 70 to be good. Jonipistoni plays spriest/rsham they got 2.2k and they backpeddle and click. Pretty much sums the bracket up.

Sadly to an extent 70 has always been like this, in wotlk it was mostly based on gear. Nowadays however i would almost completely agree, but the better players will beat the mirrors most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread