What about F2P Warlocks?

Beef stfu... xD I beat 90 % of those "skilled" Rogues in 1vs1 be it through dots they die or 'cuz I actually survive it... Hunters are also atleast nearly dead when they facerolled me... and also:

Even lost both but look at mah magic skeelz :p

Locks can do a lot of damage, and it continues after the lock is dead, and you will die, often. It's so slow that it's usually only the first 10% of HP being whittled away, which is easy to heal through. Good against stealthers, but little use against anyone else. As far as the class generally though, there's some CC, the minions, and you get to wear a dress. If it appeals, go for it.

Jeralulz said:
Beef stfu... xD I beat 90 % of those "skilled" Rogues in 1vs1 be it through dots they die or 'cuz I actually survive it... Hunters are also atleast nearly dead when they facerolled me... and also:

Even lost both but look at mah magic skeelz :p

you lost for a reason. anyone can deal damage.

Ive had decent success so far. 1v1 is difficult vs some classes. KBs are difficult but overall dmg isnt hard to rack up. Im usually near the top of the leaderboard (below the hunters unless they are horrible).

Affliction and Destruction are both about equally viable as far as Ive been able to tell so far. I havent tried Demonology yet.

Keep in mind, rogues, ferals, hunters especially, and just about everybody else will beeline for you and try to get an easy KB out of you. I die a lot but i almost always have more KBs than deaths unless the team is really bad.

With a good team around you, Lock can actually be dominant in this bracket.

Tentacleman - AP

I havent seen much locks, as they are mediocre compared to other classes, but they can deal lots of dmg to multiple targets with a healer (dot,dot,tab,dot,dot repeat)

Users who are viewing this thread