What about 19lvl twinking on EU

#Stunt

Legend
Hello, guys.

I played twinks before patch 3.2 was released, then rerolled to PvE, but now I'm totally bored farming ICC and decided to go back to twinking.

So, I have a couple of questions. First, what EU realm would you recomend to play on(ally side)? Draenor? What classes are needed there(I prefer warriors and warlocks on 19)? How often do you play WSGs in Blackout? I'm on russian realms atm and we have games only twice a week here.

I need a main first, so I'd like to find a partner for "recruit a friend" and levelup together.

We have atleast one wsg going, and often two, on blackout most afternoons till late evening. Draenor is indeed the place to come. Draenor ally could use a few more locks or shamans, but warriors are always needed aswell. Any class is useful though tbh.

Best if you dont roll a hunter; 1. There are way to many already 2. They aint even fun to play (I wish that I whould have rolled something else than a hunter, its soo boring to play)

make an allie mage, desperately in need of a decent one. but tbh allie are in need of anything as long as ur good

Regulate said:
make an allie mage, desperately in need of a decent one. but tbh allie are in need of anything as long as ur good

Hasn't Cele been active-er?

Kore nametooshort said:
We have atleast one wsg going, and often two, on blackout most afternoons till late evening. Draenor is indeed the place to come. Draenor ally could use a few more locks or shamans, but warriors are always needed aswell. Any class is useful though tbh.

LIES U HAS MANY LOCK SHAMAN

(1 warlock is count as 5 warlocks because of silly dots K)

elocon said:
Best if you dont roll a hunter; 1. There are way to many already 2. They aint even fun to play (I wish that I whould have rolled something else than a hunter, its soo boring to play)

Oh noes, I hate hunters on 19. Even 2-buttoned ret pallyes are more fun.

So, I'll be a lock. But at first a main is needed and I'm stil looking for a partner to levelup with.

#Stunt said:
Ok, I started leveling a druid.

What about twink guilds on Draenor? =)

Ally side the only real guild is <Against All Odds> since excession and AAO merged. We cant guarentee you a place, however if you're decent/active and actively gear up it shouldnt be a problem.

Alliance side, Excession + Against all Odds merged so now it only Against All Odds.

Horde have Better Luck Next Time, Westcoast Representing, Ripped in four weeks, Party Squad and Pop up Pirates

_Arkant_ said:
That's why we gonna kick u soon cos u can't do that certain jump! :)

nah that specific jump isnt a problem, cos i can ban people from using it :D My island, my rules ^^

Edit: besides, ive decided its cos that jump cant be done by female nelfs :)

Users who are viewing this thread