Wash the name out of your minds and mouths please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drayner

People People! PEOPLE!!

The time has come to wash Drayner from your memories, whether they are good or bad memories. Drayner is dead, Drayner is never coming back. The last "Drayner" I created is now sitting, shadowfang in hand, to rot on Bloodhoof horde side now.

No. This isn't another QUIT post. This is me wanting to move on.

Who was Drayner?

Drayner was a 19 Warlock that was known as arguably one of the top 1/2 locks in the Vengeance battlegroup back in the day. At some point, I moved on and made a new identity for myself in Vindications as gotdots gotarrows, etc... After leaving Vindication after 6 months or so, I returned to my original name in Cyclone. It this time frame I recreated this site into something to attempt to help others with.

Most of you don't know Drayner as a player. Most of you know me because of this site. Many of the people on this site have never seen me play a twink at all, or maybe don't know that they have.

So anyhow, forget Drayner. I am Chris, the owner/admin of this site, currently.

I have not quit playing Wow. I just don't play a ton right now. I don't make it known that I am playing when I do either. I have, and always have loved pugging WSG and AB. I have not played my mains lately. I have not played 19s in almost a month. (pugs suck now) Last night I started leveling 1 of my 19 locks to 39 and another 19 lock to 49. I am going to do the 39 1st, but I plan to try both out. I have dabbled in the Nightfall 39 bracket a little with one of my old locks, but I want to create a new one for a fresh start.

I am not playing on playing incognito, but the names of my toons are not Drayner anymore and I don't do vent, so I am just going to chill along side some of you. My current free time allows for 1-2 games late evening 3-5 days a week.

TL;DR Version - Fuck Drayner, move along. Forget the pixels ever existed. If you hated the pixels or the person behind them, oh well. If you appreciated what I have done for twinking, thanks, but my involvement in helping is done.

I hardly understand this post.

Are you just saying you got a name change in a long winded post or some shit? And that you don't want to be known as Drayner anymore?

Basically what I am saying is, I am just playing as a mediocre nobody now and I don't give a shit about helping the twink community anymore. Forget the word Drayner. If that's hard to understand, sorry.

Admin said:
People People! PEOPLE!!

The time has come to wash Drayner from your memories, whether they are good or bad memories. Drayner is dead, Drayner is never coming back. The last "Drayner" I created is now sitting, shadowfang in hand, to rot on Bloodhoof horde side now.

No. This isn't another QUIT post. This is me wanting to move on.

Who was Drayner?

Drayner was a 19 Warlock that was known as arguably one of the top 1/2 locks in the Vengeance battlegroup back in the day. At some point, I moved on and made a new identity for myself in Vindications as gotdots gotarrows, etc... After leaving Vindication after 6 months or so, I returned to my original name in Cyclone. It this time frame I recreated this site into something to attempt to help others with.

Most of you don't know Drayner as a player. Most of you know me because of this site. Many of the people on this site have never seen me play a twink at all, or maybe don't know that they have.

So anyhow, forget Drayner. I am Chris, the owner/admin of this site, currently.

I have not quit playing Wow. I just don't play a ton right now. I don't make it known that I am playing when I do either. I have, and always have loved pugging WSG and AB. I have not played my mains lately. I have not played 19s in almost a month. (pugs suck now) Last night I started leveling 1 of my 19 locks to 39 and another 19 lock to 49. I am going to do the 39 1st, but I plan to try both out. I have dabbled in the Nightfall 39 bracket a little with one of my old locks, but I want to create a new one for a fresh start.

I am not playing on playing incognito, but the names of my toons are not Drayner anymore and I don't do vent, so I am just going to chill along side some of you. My current free time allows for 1-2 games late evening 3-5 days a week.

TL;DR Version - Fuck Drayner, move along. Forget the pixels ever existed. If you hated the pixels or the person behind them, oh well. If you appreciated what I have done for twinking, thanks, but my involvement in helping is done.

i played with drayner.

Admin said:
Basically what I am saying is, I am just playing as a mediocre nobody now and I don't give a shit about helping the twink community anymore. Forget the word Drayner. If that's hard to understand, sorry.

This should have been your tl;dr

Admin said:

i didnt know who you were before this thread????? wWOOoaAHhh YIKES dude! IRONY CENTRal

so why don't you wanna help the twinking community anymore? sorry I'm new here but I did read your post about disliking the current pugs. Just so you know, we're not all narcissistic 17 year old brats. If you don't like wow anymore that's one thing but don't give up on us out of frustration.

I am just playing as a mediocre nobody now

hmmm. a "mediocre nobody" encompasses everyone on wow... what made you assume that this was not the case, even as Drayner? Or whatever your name was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread