Warrior gear guide?

Kigatsuyaa

Legend
Title says it all: I remember seeing a warrior gear guide on some post but I can't seem to find it anymore ^^. Anyone who can link it?

-Thanks!

-Kig

mines cooler....just saying

19 warrior adeus said:
mines cooler....just saying

if you are running fury read my guide, its very in depth.

search "dolce's" in the search box and it will be the only one that comes up.

all 3 guide are amazing, im sure all 3 had a lot of time put into them and personally u should look at all 3 that way u would get the most out of them :D

I agree with you adeus there all amazing :). Quick question for anyone though, so my legionnaires sword shows 15.1 dps and such, but according to WoWhead and when I look at other people's swords its 15.2 dps and I am SO confused haha...its a little thing but I don't know why mine is showing .1less dps and I can't remember but it may show like 1 less top end damage. Anyone know?

Kigatsuyaa said:
I agree with you adeus there all amazing :). Quick question for anyone though, so my legionnaires sword shows 15.1 dps and such, but according to WoWhead and when I look at other people's swords its 15.2 dps and I am SO confused haha...its a little thing but I don't know why mine is showing .1less dps and I can't remember but it may show like 1 less top end damage. Anyone know?

As long as the weapon damage and weapon speed are the same, it shouldn't matter.

No mine has 1 less top end dg (its supposed to be 28-54 mines 28-53).I went back to the vendor to rebuy it but it said 28-53 again...could be lag? I have no idea

Users who are viewing this thread