US Warlords of Warsong ALLIANCE - Pagle Classic!

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Warlords of Warsong is the most active twink guild in the game, on Mankrik Horde. We have recently created a 19 guild on Pagle - Alliance with hopes to bring Alliance into the community events that we host weekly! Another big goal that we have for this Alliance branch of Warlords of Warsong is to help bring to life the idea of one day a week when 19s Que Arenas instead of WSG! Warlords of Warsong on Pagle will become the most active Alliance guild very soon, and we will start to do weekly guild events with our Pagle Guild Members, along with Community events such as Arenas, Wargames, Warsong Deathmatch and more! We are fully funding Alliance Twinks on Pagle, including gear runs, BoE gear, help with gold for Engineering. Anything you need, we will help to provide. Become part of the most active Twink guild in the game today! Message me on Discord or here on XPoff for more info or for an invite! Daboo#6079

Glad you're finally doing this. Lot of us on Ally side are pretty unimpressed you're stomping leveler pugs with stacked, fully geared guild groups, feasts/battlestandard/glue and all. If yall are so leet, take some of your clothes off or solo queue/queue ally from time to time.

Are people in the guild going to be switching from horde to alliance? Wondering if this will shift the balance of power for folks on less twink-centric realms who like to solo queue 19s.

Are people in the guild going to be switching from horde to alliance? Wondering if this will shift the balance of power for folks on less twink-centric realms who like to solo queue 19s.
No, no members will switch to Alliance, but some are making Alliance twinks to be able to be a part of, and help grow, the Warlords Alliance branch!

Alliance Warlords of Warsong is growing quickly! We are FULLY FUNDING! Make you twinks over here and join up!

Bump! Over 60 members already, growing quick with some quality players!! I’m loving the excitement shown by the guys here on Pagle!

Alliance Warlords of Warsong is growing quickly! We are FULLY FUNDING! Make you twinks over here and join up!
If you transfer WotLK characters from a US PvP server to the Pagle US PvE server are they locked to only be on US PvE servers going forward?

I did some research and can't really find anything conclusive. If you click on the 'Wrath of the Lich King Classic' tab for this article it doesn't mention PvE vs PvP servers:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/34787

On the above article, if you click on the 'WoW Classic' tab it does say under the 'Realm Restrictions' that : "... You cannot transfer a character from a PVE realm to a PVP realm ..." but I don't see the equivelent restriction listed in the WotLK tab... That link goes to the following URL which also only mentions WoW Classic (but not WotLK Classic):

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000256762

Bump! Over 60 members already, growing quick with some quality players!! I’m loving the excitement shown by the guys here on Pagle!
Is there a Discord for the Alliance chapter on Pagle?

Is anyone in the Alliance chapter on Pagle Twinking & regularly queueing for 39s, 49s, 59s, 60(AV), 69s, 70(AV), &/or 79s?

I believe at least Veechard is on Pagle is queueing for at least 60 & 69s.

Last edited:
Our discord is for both Horde and Alliance branches, the guild is 95% 19s, but we are recruiting all brackets.
Are the folk with Alliance Twinks "Horde folk with Alliance Alts" or actual "Alliance folk focused on Alliance mains/Twinks" or a mix of both? If a mix of both what would you say the % is of each (best guess)?

Alliance on Pagle is majority Alliance mains, 80% at least. Mankrik leadership has toons there and just a few others
Thanks for the info. I may touch base with them if I get some Twinks in decent shape for 59s, 60AV, & possibly 49s as those are the toons I plan to have on Pagel. Realize y'all are currently focused on 19s but maybe there will be some activity in other brackets also. When I get some characters upto 80 to farm Heirlooms I may circle back to the lower brackets where the Heirlooms factor in more.

Last edited:
Sounds good! Best way to increase activity in any bracket is to have a couple good players representing, recruiting as they dominate!

Users who are viewing this thread