The War Within F2P & Veteran Armory

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/alleria/dauðar

My timewalking dk, havent been able to get any more gear drops im farming for the past week. Want to replace the neck with a df one but havent got a drop yet, and need shadow labs boots and bracers, then G. Might get underbog shoulders, idk. Also want parjesh, but yee here yee go. He should be good enuf cause hes better than my huntard and pally XD

havent been able to get any more gear drops im farming for the past week. Want to replace the neck with a df one but havent got a drop yet
plz plz plz wait to submit until you finished gearing or you are just gonna be disappointed when I reject it
At least replace feet, get a DF neck and properly gem / enchant your gear

Im gonna remove everyone without a 3 socket DF neck next week. I left some without in my previous purge cuz the rest of the gear was updated and my hopes was that they would fix that soon. But if they don't, it's a yeet.
You've had enough time to get one by now.

Unless there is some reason to be using a different neck ofc, something with a useful effect for example

this best world of warcraft player!!
provas.jpg

Hi all,

I have 3 characters full F2P :

Rogue Outlaw : https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/gripsec
Warlock Destruction : https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/Hellvoor
Druid Restoration : https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/Moonsar

Also Tarmorr my hunt already in the list is also a F2P character.
Get DF neck and I will add, gonna remove all without DF neck soon so no point adding more rn

I had some free time this week and decided to update my F2P alts, which were still stuck with their epic WoD sets. I only did the basics:

- Did all socket quests (both in and out of dungeons) and relevant BFA rares (one-time drop per char) for a chance of epic upgrades and sockets for cloak/weapon/trinket slots.
- Got a DF neck and upgraded it to 3 socket slots. Got Rings depending on the secondary priority.
- Filled up the rest with the respective BiS TBC gear, going for Vers as a secondary stat priority (for all but the hunter) was a safe bet.
- Added 1 SL gem per slot to get close to 171 (the new instanced PVP speed cap) and filled the rest with offensive gems.
- Enchanted everything (thank god for rofession alts and Warbank!)

I believe this should be the bare minimum for considering a character up-to-date. Farming for socket or speed procs is an obvious next step but you will be 95 % there by only doing those basic things. It takes a few hours to a couple of days depending on the items (mail was by far the slowest to farm) and RNG. I hope those can help others who are looking for template gear for different specs.

Lock - Doobs
Mage - Doobo
Monk - Noobyg
Demon Hunter - Hoobyg
Hunter - Roobyg

P.P. Get Ooze and solo farm, group queue is slow af. But If Ooze is equipped instead of Inherited Insignia of the Alliance, the char is farming socket upgrade from WoD rares, ooze is not good for PvP.

Last edited:
I had some free time this week and decided to update my F2P alts, which were still stuck with their epic WoD sets. I only did the basics:

- Did all socket quests (both in and out of dungeons) and relevant BFA rares (one-time drop per char) for a chance of epic upgrades and sockets for cloak/weapon/trinket slots.
- Got a DF neck and upgraded it to 3 socket slots. Got Rings depending on the secondary priority.
- Filled up the rest with the respective BiS TBC gear, going for Vers as a secondary stat priority (for all but the hunter) was a safe bet.
- Added 1 SL gem per slot to get close to 171 (the new instanced PVP speed cap) and filled the rest with offensive gems.
- Enchanted everything (thank god for rofession alts and Warbank!)

I believe this should be the bare minimum for considering a character up-to-date. Farming for socket or speed procs is an obvious next step but you will be 95 % there by only doing those basic things. It takes a few hours to a couple of days depending on the items (mail was by far the slowest to farm) and RNG. I hope those can help others who are looking for template gear for different specs.

Lock - Doobs
Mage - Doobo
Monk - Noobyg
Demon Hunter - Hoobyg
Hunter - Roobyg

P.P. Get Ooze and solo farm, group queue is slow af. But If Ooze is equipped instead of Inherited Insignia of the Alliance, the char is farming socket upgrade from WoD rares, ooze is not good for PvP.
how do u live with 3% haste, lol
im always 16+%, and i feel im missing haste, so using abaccus (speaking about demon hunter)

Users who are viewing this thread