Want to see my pokemonz?

IDONTCHEAT.jpg

I don't cheat

I hate people who cheat in games ... They are the scum of the earth ...

~Zuty

what rare one, are you talking about mewtwo?

also: who cares get all lvl 100

UmpteenthTwink said:
Yeah Mewtwo, How the hell did he get those without cheating? And what version is this?

You're to gulible.

And I only cheated to get that team, not going to lvl cheat or anything else. Half of the mobs that I've faced are dark & just own Mewtwo D:

UmpteenthTwink said:
I knew you cheated, Just wanted you to give an explaination

I just came from the HoN forums, can't really tell the difference between Trolls & actual clueless people after that experiance.

Zuty said:
Looks like Ruby/Saphire/Emerald version and you did cheat.

~Zuty

emerald or later me thinks, i dont remember a layout like that. everytime u gays talk about pokemon i nostalgia and wanna play again. but its like 75$ just to get a used SP and game at gamestop, fuck that noise

Falkor said:
emerald or later me thinks, i dont remember a layout like that. everytime u gays talk about pokemon i nostalgia and wanna play again. but its like 75$ just to get a used SP and game at gamestop, fuck that noise

Playing on the computer for free ftw?

Falkor said:

It is Emerald, and you can use an Emulator.

Btw the new DS Pokemons have that online shinnanigans.

i cba to emulate. and i prefer the realness of a gameboy..........shoulda never sold mine

costs so much money though! id rather buy a second account to RaF myself before dropping 150$ on a gameboy and new pokemon

i just bought a gameboy color and pokemon yellow a few months ago

nostalgia'd hard

Users who are viewing this thread