Want a Chance to Win a Gamecard?

Myrm

Legend
gamecard.jpg

Attention - Contest is no longer in effect. Sorry.

If you contribute an original guide to Twinkinfo.com, you will be in the running for a game card each month. I think it would be great to have some other guides for other brackets and classes help out sharing the good word here.

If you are at all interested, visit the contact form and tell me about yourself and how you would like to help out. If you just want to share a guide that is your own work, let me know as well. If you find a good guide online that we can reference, that would be super too.

Read on for the rules...

Here are some guidelines for the guides.
<ul>
[*]Guides can be general for a certain bracket.
[*]Guides must be your own work.
[*]Guides should provide as much info as possible.
[/list]
Contest Rules
<ul>
[*]Each month at the end of the month, guide contributions will be looked at and if there are 5 quality guides submitted that month, myself and a couple friends will evaluate the guides and pick one at random from those that qualify to win the WoW Game Card. If there are not 5 qualified guides submitted, the contest will roll over into the next month. Since this month is almost over, we will take the last week of August and September's entries for the 1st giveaway at the end of September.
[*]The game card code will be sent via email once email address of the winner is verified.
[/list]
To submit guides or ask a question, visit our contact form. Good Luck.

Click here to view the article

Users who are viewing this thread