vash'j'ir explorer title?

How would you get this place discovered on a 19 twink? going for title =/ a lot of dying and running around? urgh.

Milfish said:
How would you get this place discovered on a 19 twink? going for title =/ a lot of dying and running around? urgh.

easiest way without access to a two seater mount (if you have the FP there) is stock up on swim speed pots from daily fishing Q, and do a /1 shoutout in vashj'ir, asking a shaman to gief you walk on water. you should be able to discover all the zones above the water.

Get someone to either summon you there (via the guild level 22 "Have group will travel spell" is easiest) or if you don't know anyone in a level 22 guild you can have someone fly you from Eastern Kingdoms to Vashj'ir (using a 2 person flying mount).

And if I remember correctly you can discover all of Vashj'ir's subzones by swimming around right at the top on the water so you don't actually need to die, takes a while to swim around but you can discover the whole zone without dying at all.

EDIT: Too fast for me Chill :p

Furby said:
Get someone to either summon you there (via the guild level 22 "Have group will travel spell" is easiest) or if you don't know anyone in a level 22 guild you can have someone fly you from Eastern Kingdoms to Vashj'ir (using a 2 person flying mount).

And if I remember correctly you can discover all of Vashj'ir's subzones by swimming around right at the top on the water so you don't actually need to die, takes a while to swim around but you can discover the whole zone without dying at all.

EDIT: Too fast for me Chill :p

i believe have group will travel is Glevel 21..?

Reaper said:
Yes, it's level 21

thought so ^^ furby just stated that it was Glevel 22.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread