various free time gifts check via bnet

seems there are various free time offers based on the status of your account. this time they are not auto turning it on

unsubbed SL account there is a 3 day free gift with a time use window

paid SL account but not DF upgraded supposedly there is close to 1 month free with some starter DF content

have not heard what is being offered to unsubbed DF accounts, maybe someone here falls in that category?

seems there are various free time offers based on the status of your account. this time they are not auto turning it on

paid SL account but not DF upgraded supposedly there is close to 1 month free with some starter DF content

have not heard what is being offered to unsubbed DF accounts, maybe someone here falls in that category?
I hhave the button on 3 accounts but cant get the free time lol.

when on your bnet warcraft page if you are eligible there is a gift box icon on top area to the right. are your accounts showing the gift box and it's not activating?

Great find Shanker. I can’t check on BNet just yet but noticed the following online:

Attachments

• IMG_7970.png
    IMG_7970.png
    868.1 KB · Views: 107

How long ago did you recieve the 3 days free gift?

How long ago did you recieve the 3 days free gift?
i got 3 days free like right after DF started and then again earlier this year. so far nothing this time

when i log in it gives a shield symbol saying i can make a drak, which i already made on all servers that i can, so i can't make others even though it shows a glowing blue NEW on character creation also not getting the option to play any of my 60s they still show red requiring token or game time.

talking to players, i was being told what you guys are posting with 3, 7, 14 days free, one person in a dungeon group mentioned he got 30. i did not get a chance to ask what his account status was, maybe due to a long lapse in WOW?

Last time I had gametime was one month before prepatch for DF... Then 1 more month via Token....then I got 3 more free days in march.... So not a lot of chance to hit a free gametime gift this time around... Unless they send one until 4th of June.

i can't make others even though it shows a glowing blue NEW on character creation
Apropos of nothing, that has nothing to do with being able to make invokers. It's about the new customization options they added. It's a bit buggy getting those options to properly mark as cleared, but then it shouldn't be hard to just ignore until next patch clears those flags up.

Got 7 days, but it's not like I'll play anyways when there's nothing to do. I am surprised that DF is so deeply discounted at 40% though. I'm guessing they're really hurting for subs, cuz from what I've seen they never recovered from post-SL/FFXIV numbers

I got 7 days. No clue how other then I upgraded and also got 30 for it. Haven't played in 5+ years. Probably need to check my other accounts.

I have a non DF unsubbed account and got 3 free days of DF. Spent the time getting the Trading Post mount. Was time well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread