[US] WTS/WTT Shadowfang

People really go all out when selling Shadowfangs...

Guess they all can't be like Headstrong.

Care to elaborate? My offer is as fair as any other Shadowfang seller's offer. I clearly state that I do not expect to get half of what I listed for the item, I'm just throwing ideas out to the buyer. If this were my main realm I'd sell it for gold (I think that's what it was in your case when buying from Headstrong) however it's not and the character is not high enough to transfer the gold to my main realm afterwards. Considering this is one of the most sought after twink items in the 19 bracket I feel what I'm asking for is reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate, but you really are asking for far to much for the blade, They are selling for around 50Euro each, and your asking for a lot more than that, A lot more.

I did, But even 1 of the TCG things is more than enough for the fang, and he obviously wants more than one, so yeah .. no.

Where on earth does it say that I want more than 1 TCG item. I just listed which ones I'd be interested in if you were to buy me a TCG item. I'd be more than happy with 1 TCG item. This is not a place to increase your post count, please dismiss yourself from this thread as you obviously do not have any interest in this item.

Then re-type your thread, because it gives of the impression that you want a few of those things you listed, and I am not the only one who has had the same issue.

Then re-type your thread, because it gives of the impression that you want a few of those things you listed, and I am not the only one who has had the same issue.

I don't think there's anything wrong with my thread. Perhaps you are just too ignorant to understand the terms I've stated in the thread.

Ignorant? Who the fuck is being ignorant here? I simply said your asking for too much for the item, ffs.

Well, goodluck selling, you'll need it, Cbf to spend time typing to someone like you.

It's not like I'm forcing you to buy the item. I saw your thread for buying Shadowfang already and didn't post on it because you were not offering what I was asking for. I don't see what's so hard about that. If you don't want the item then leave. Telling me that the item is not worth 1 TCG item does not mean I'm going to reconsider my offer for you. Any future posts that have no meaning in regards to purchasing the item I will report. Thanks.

abbs you are the one who have been looking for sf's for a while now, i dont think you can say what they are worth. Cause what YOU are offering is not enough. Sf's are worth what people will pay. He is asking for ONE tcg tabard, and he wants the void one which costs 45 DOLLARS. Which is reasonable for a sf...

abbs you are the one who have been looking for sf's for a while now, i dont think you can say what they are worth. Cause what YOU are offering is not enough. Sf's are worth what people will pay. He is asking for ONE tcg tabard, and he wants the void one which costs 45 DOLLARS. Which is reasonable for a sf...

I couldn't have stated it any better.

No one can delete posts in a thread except a site admin. So don't blame Congrax the posts the site admins deemed worth deleting.

This is vB, ofc they can.

Not sure what you have against me tbh, but no point typing shit to me over the internet, cause I couldn't care less. Anyway this will be my last post on this thread, as anything I seem to be posting is just being trolled on by kids. I hope other people reading this will see that I was only giving a bit of my opinion, not trying to start anything. Anyway don't reply to me anymore, as there will be no point as I wont reply back :), so yeah. bb - Bump.

You keep claiming you're leaving and then you post again. If you haven't realized by now, you're getting no where with this argument and have gone so off-topic by now that people are beginning to hate on you. And I haven't been deleting your posts because I can't. I've simply been marking them as spam to the admins. That post will be deleted like all the others. Farewell.

What are all the items I need for it? is it like all the items you listed on the first page? pm me plz

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread