US WTS Perfect Green Lens of Stamina

WTS Perfect Green Lens of Stamina

I have a (10+25)stam Green Lens on US/Alliance/Gorefiend. You would need to xfer.

I already have a pile of gold, so your offer needs to make a dent in that to be considered. Otherwise, I'm holding onto this for another 4 years lol.

did you originally make it?

I bought it for my lock back in vanilla and never used it.

how much were you looking for?

I know how easy it is to amass gold, and I know how rare this is. Like I said it'd have to make a dent in the pile. I feel it's worth way more than the offers I saw in other threads for this same item.

Ringie said:
I feel it's worth way more than the offers I saw in other threads for this same item.

This made me lol.

You should have just said "I want more gold than other people would sell it for even though you can just leave this thread and go to them."

I thought there were three wts threads for this over the last 4 months where the highest offer someone put up was 16k, now I can only find the two from the guy from stonemaul who didn't respond to serious buyers.

Anyway, I'm right in thinking there are only a handful of these left in the world, and can basically name my price.

So people know this is serious, I've put the item in the AH ally side on Gorefiend so I don't have to track down people and put it in trade windows.

Users who are viewing this thread