US WTB SF &/or Assassin's on Arathor

Cogs

OG
WTB SF &/or Assassin's on Arathor

Im not currently able/willing to xfer to another server for these blades, but i do however want them. So, anyone that is on Arathor or is willing/wanting to Xfer over here let me know:)

Some background on our server for possible xfers:

There are basically 3 twink guilds on Arathor and only 1 being active. The guild that i am in (TheRebels) has nearly constant activity and our twinks range from 19-49. We can and have sucessfully filled both 19 and 29 premades and havent lost a premade yet.

The other 2 guilds are inactive but have a few great players and one of those guilds is majorily pre-BC twinks that are now horde on a different server.

To find me, my IGN is Cogs or Quickiecuts on Alliance.

tyvm for your time!

/bump?

just kidding. I can Xfer if needed, apparently. So if youre willing to sell for under 3k?

You xfer to me 5k, for shadowfang.

Know a buddy on crushridge ally side with 2 blades willing to sell for 2,350g each.

One of them has +15 agil on them already.

Cogs said:
Im not currently able/willing to xfer to another server for these blades, but i do however want them. So, anyone that is on Arathor or is willing/wanting to Xfer over here let me know:)

Some background on our server for possible xfers:

There are basically 3 twink guilds on Arathor and only 1 being active. The guild that i am in (TheRebels) has nearly constant activity and our twinks range from 19-49. We can and have sucessfully filled both 19 and 29 premades and havent lost a premade yet.

The other 2 guilds are inactive but have a few great players and one of those guilds is majorily pre-BC twinks that are now horde on a different server.

To find me, my IGN is Cogs or Quickiecuts on Alliance.

tyvm for your time!

More info: reckoning is currently dead for twinks besides the 29 bracket. Transfer here as a 19... prepare to field alot of newbs.

Users who are viewing this thread