US WTB PoD 9.99k, will transfer

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
WTB PoD 9.99k, will transfer

Will not go higher than 9999g just to make the people with OCD nervous.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Will not go higher than 9999g just to make the people with OCD nervous.

Are you that flippin ignorant? You flame Bobbo a week ago when he asked for it, putting words in his mouth. Then you turn around and ask for it yourself.

He is Diiesel, no doubt. He's young, mean, and ignorant.

But aside from that matter, get on Shattered Hand, I need to talk to you Diiesel.

Twinkytoes said:

But aside from that matter, get on Shattered Hand, I need to talk to you Diiesel.

Im at work -.- I get off at 9pm pacific time, Be home around 9:30. Thats 12:30 server on Shattered Hand.

Diiesel said:
Are you that flippin ignorant? You flame Bobbo a week ago when he asked for it, putting words in his mouth. Then you turn around and ask for it yourself.

I never flamed him for asking for PoD.

Bump. Paying 12k if someone can get one reserved for me by tommorow.

Cool Story Bro.

If you say Iaccidentallytwink is so mean & ignorant, why don't you spend time proving it rather than trolling his threads?

Novascotia said:
If you say Iaccidentallytwink is so mean & ignorant, why don't you spend time proving it rather than trolling his threads?

Um. ok...

This is what Bobbo said, "devoted 39 twink wanting to buy a pod for reasonable amount plz reply with deals or offers "

devoted 39 twink wanting to buy a pod for less than what it is actually worth, preferably really really cheap because I can't afford 10k plz reply with deals or offers

This is what iaccidentallytwink quoted him saying, and its no where near what Bobbo said.

I think Bobbo meant was hes been seeing them for 30k on some servers, and he just stated that hes not paying something insane.

Seems like a flame to me.

Okay, so I nerdraged. I never directly flamed him, I just stated what I actually believed he was implying. That was a miscommunication on his part, not mine. I clearly stated my price, unlike him who made it seem like he was looking to get one cheap.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Okay, so I nerdraged. I never directly flamed him, I just stated what I actually believed he was implying. That was a miscommunication on his part, not mine. I clearly stated my price, unlike him who made it seem like he was looking to get one cheap.

No, that was an unneeded assumption and post on your part. You should have replied "So what is reasonable Bobbo?"

That would be pretty arbitrary. As much arbitrary as was what I actually posted. He was waiting for offers, I at least gave him a bump and allowed him to see his thread and reply what the reasonable price was. I nerdraged too hard to ask what reasonable was. He still should have stated it. He's asking us to assume by using the word "reasonable" instead of a value, so he's fully allowing us to assume anything about his asking price.

Twinkytoes said:
Stop being a brat and admit that you were wrong for once, and you don't need to blame everything on someone else.

I wasn't wrong. I was rude, but I wasn't wrong. If he didn't want us to assume wrongly he would have posted his price and not had us assume it.

i wasted my time reading this thread so im replying.

bump...

PS if you start at the end quit now!

search for 'Pendulum of Doom' on wowhead :D

Users who are viewing this thread