[US] < Sanctuary > Tichondrius Horde

Sãnctuary is a Horde US/ Alexstrazsa lvl 25. We still have Sançtuary on Alliance side. We are looking for Active Players on both factions on Alexstrazsa. 7tabs/ Website/ Free Guild repairs/ Ventrilo. Pm me here for more info or to discuss on vent, any questions you may have. We also looking forward to meeting more Horde real ids.

If interested in joining guild contact me to answer some questions to see if you fit what we are looking for.

lvl 25 Horde Guild - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/alexstrasza/Sãnctuary

lvl 25 Alliance Guild - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/alexstrasza/Sançtuary

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: (24) < Sãnctuary > Alexstrasza - Horde US

want to see a Sãnctuary vs Sançtuary showdown :D

most of the 24's have little to no gear, meaning nothing equipped...

Yes there will a Honeybadger GM there by the end of the week on horde side. Horde guild was made to do Wsg and AB Horde vs Ally Wargames with real Ids involved. Since biggest complaint is lack of comp, so we are offering instant pops with full 24's Premades . Also I wanted to give Alliance Sanctuary shorter ques on the day Alliance ques are 10-20+ mins long.

So sorry if you haven't seen Active Sanctuary members in Bg's , this what we been working on last 2 weeks. With these 2 guilds, it gives us a total of almost 200 - 24 twinks on Alexstrasza. We currently are not trying to Premade other guilds due to us gearing up our new horde toons & I hate rules, plus we are trying to promote an Active Wsg and AB daily if you want to play us , Que up everyday all the time.

For allofasudden - guild is under 2 weeks old. Plus people can mail their boa's to which ever faction they want to play. Benefits of having 2 Sanctuarys guilds on same server also gives perks & endless benfits to all our members.

I wasn't trying to sound shitty, sorry if it came out that way. Good luck with it, as soon as my fiancee approves i'll be xfering to Alexstrasza to join ya.

Not at all. Just wanted you to know in less than 2 weeks how we been trying to recruit 24's , plus still running 2 guilds, gearing people up, recruiting casual people as well , raiders from our server. We had people on alliance side make a horde toon for the first time ever.

Allofasudden send me your real Id. We can get you into a few bgs with us on ally side or if you have a horde toon.

Well it looks really good. I may end up having to just make a toon there.

Is Sanctuary horde side LF either 5v5 or 10v10 synced ques at the moment?

Not even close to being ready, you are only as strong as your weakest twink, we are currently trying to help finish getting all new people and transfers. Bg ready. I don't ever want to try to sync a 10 vs 10 again that was horrible making people wait 4 hours to not get 1 pop. 5 vs 5 I don't really care for rules then also having to worry what 5 people my team will be partnering with. Wargames is only time we will be doing this. Since its instant pop and no hold bars fun since it everything goes and people don't get butt hurt afterwords. You can't gain honor or hks from it, hell not even achivements , so from beginning to end, People all get to chat after the game in vent. People even switch teams. As far as playing us in a bg, Just keep queing :)

Lately forums have gotten ugly and I'm just trying to recruit active members intrested in having FUN.

Were someone interested in making a twink on said server, are their any classes you really need or want for the guild? I assume you have plenty of rogues/hunters/paladins

Honest to goodness question, please don't let this start a flame war. Why do you want/need to premade with 5 24's? I can see 2 at most facing pugs, or 3 facing a premade.

Other question: Premading with 5 24's can only end in 2 ways. Quickly 3 cap or GY farm. I don't see the point. You don't get to fight at all quickly 3 capping, and you have to be mentally impaired to think GY faming is fun.

Suggestion: if you wanna roll hunter/pally/rogue... do so at 20. Other classes need a few enchants to help them along, and locks, resto druids, and maybe something else I forgot may need even more enchants than others.

Just because you want an edge doesn't mean you need to be a 3k prot pally with 24 priest pocket heals.

I posted this here because it is a guild recruitment thread specifically for (hopefully?) mature 24 players.

Well if you didn't know this about our guild. We are told we roll a lot of underplayed classes on ally side . Never have more than 1 hunter maybe , maybe 2. Well right now due to guild being new we lack pally and hunters. We will take active mature people that are all about having FUN and intrested in taking that fun to another lvl. As far as having a mature guildies . We dont want any big egos but just people here willing to be social in vent or gchat We don't care how many flags you returned or killing blows you had. (even though it's cool as shyt lol) I'd rather know how many people you peeled off our FC or how we group up at bottom of the tunnel to Zerg their efc.

Yes, We need pallys and hunters right now for guild recruitment. Would be awesome.

I personally /love honeybadger!

A lot of people need to look at how and why you run ur guilds the way you do *FUN*

Keep up the good work and the active members :)

Grand opening was yesterday for guild, had an awesome time. In less than 2 weeks went from 0 to 33 lvl 24's & growing.. Had a lot of horde, That we're happy to see us in the bg.

F.Y.I - I've played both factions - Alliance has more hunters hands down, playing that many hunters is awesome. Keep bring the hunters alliance with no heals.

Keep thoses transfers coming :)

Quote of the day from yesterday " That's a lot of Alliance hunters "

Users who are viewing this thread