[US] LF Help with N'Zoth Assault.

Basserd

I'm new to the bracket and working on getting my cloak but can't get past the Vale of Enteral Blossom assault. I can only get the end boss to around 40% then die. No one is ever cruising around this area so I'm looking for some help here. Thanks.

Btag- Sinnis#1776

I don't mean that in a bad way, but if you don't get this right, it will be difficult to build a 50 character. Since there is no longer a way via Shadowland, you have to get into a HC- or Mythraid for a reasonably good equipment or you have to go mask runs with 4 or 5 masks. You can do the last path alone, but the bosses (5 masks run) there are certainly harder than your current problem. Without this, you will hardly get an iLvL of 110.
Incidentally, the 50-bracket is dead according to my perception. In my last attempts to enter a BG, I stopped after waiting 90 minutes. This was @ weekend-primetime on a large German server (Blackrock) ... but this may be different in your region.
Back to your problem ... ask in the guild / ask for help in OG / get a 2nd account (helpful when twinking anyway) / ask in your FL / camp the boss (hardly any server can be so dead that it isn't in a few hours as one flies by) / spam whois macro to see who is in your area ... I wish you the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread