US [H] 70 Raiding Guild <Banned From Northrend> Looking For More

Amzero

Legend
[H] 70 Raiding Guild <Banned From Northrend> - Fresh and LFM!

Are you bored with cata? Miss old content? Simply have not enjoyed any of WoW's latest content compared to the older stuff?

Whatever it is, if you take a liking to the idea of tackling some old foes on their own turf, we may be the guild for you!

<Banned From Northrend> is a newer 70 raiding guild, still looking to fill out our ranks to continue to progress through BC content.

Our goal is to clear BC content and progress through it in a nostalgic way with BC gear / enchants / gems etc etc and to have a great time doing it. We wish to be a casual friendly guild and not force upon our members a 'hardcore' or 'second job' sense as other guilds do.

Current Progression:

2/6 Serpent Shrine Cavern

3/4 Tempest Keep

2/2 Gruuls Lair

1/1 Magtheridon

12/12 Karazhan

This week we're going to go ahead and try to knock out some stuff in SSC.

We are located on the <Area 52> server on Horde.

We are still a newer guild however in 4 weeks of raiding we've been doing great. The first two weeks we only did Karazhan. The third week we did Karazhan / Gruuls / Magtheridon and knocked them all out. Now last week we hit Tempest Keep and took out 3/4 bosses and only have Kael left for us. Then we took down Gruuls, and then split into two Kara groups. Primarily what I want to make of this is that we aren't the typical 'wannabe' guild that doesn't get accomplished what we strive for! We love what we do and have no intentions of stopping!

To Apply: Click HERE - <Banned From Northrend> and click the "Create Application" link on the left side of the page.

We are ACTIVELY recruiting all classes now, some more than others but right now we're still accepting most classes as we're always looking for more people who share our interest
<

Our Primary Needs:

Warriors: Medium (Prot/DPS)

Paladins: High (Holy/Retribution/Protection)

Shamans: Medium (Resto/Enhancement/Elemental)

Rogues: High

Hunters: Low-Medium

Mages: Low-Medium

Warlocks: High

Priests: Medium (DPS / Heals)

Druids: Medium (DPS / Heals/ Tank) (Would really like a bear tank)

For starters you must know we are NOT a twink guild per-say.

We do not allow ANY gear that wasn't available in Pre-BC in the raids.

We also do not allow Brutal pvp gear in raids, as it is t6 equivalent and you can farm it in a day and it would suck a lot of fun right out of the raiding.

We do not allow death knights in the guild.

New class combos are acceptable - goblins are not allowed.

Current Raid Times:

6pm CST / 7pm Server on Friday Nights

7pm CST / 8pm Server on Saturday Nights

7pm CST / 8pm Server on Sunday Nights

There are still plenty of people leveling, so if you want to reroll there are others for you to level with or you can check our RAF forum for an RAF partner.

You are also welcome to transfer your existing 70's as well.

This is not some 'hopeless experiment' guild either.

We are all from a very successful 60 raiding guild that still continues to clear content every week with 30+ players, we know what it takes to maintain a successful classic content raiding guild and we have full intentions of keeping our promises.

We know the playerbase is out there, as there are many 70's and many 60's going 70 as more 60 content is removed, while 70 still has only lost ZA and we still have Kara, Gruuls, Magtheridon, SerpentShrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, Hyjal, Black Temple, Sunwell Plateu. Not to mention all the great 5 man heroics or 70 pvp in offtime.

There's also still much to do at 70 with reps, mounts, etc!

Please visit us at <Banned From Northrend> Website and submit an application if you are interested in joining us! This is your chance to be there from the start and be able to look back with us down the line after we have proven successful!

If you have any questions please reply here, or post on the website, or contact me or someone else in the guild ingame.

Mnkey said:
Kara isnt a big deal. Go run BT with 14 70s and ill be impressed.

We're here to have fun, not to act big and bad or impress certain people :)

Thanks for the bump 8)

I understand the fun and stuff but in all honesty most people ar looking for *hardcore* people. GL with guild though

Bro we're gonna clear the content, Don't you worry about that. We're starting at the lower raids and moving to the top that way ALL content gets covered not just BT, Hyjal, Swp.

Things have definitely been going great. Raid tonight, hopefully get more progress on gruul! Been short on dps lately.

Back up, updated the original post to reflect the current status of the guild.

Summary: Things are going amazing, still looking to fill out our roster though so send in your application and join us today.. We love what we do!

you raid when i'm doing one of 3 things

smoking

drinking

slaying 85 dargons

oh well GL

Updated original post to reflect current progression.

Mainly we'd just been re-clearing TK/Gruul/Mag due to simply not having the right people to tackle other stuff.

Last friday though we may of only had 10 online, but we managed to take down Hydross, and then an 11th person logged on and we took down Morogrim without a problem!

Still looking for more.

We currently have been having attendance issues on saturdays/sundays and more people needing time off due to school finals and holidays. So for now we're only raiding Friday nights. Still clearing stuff just fine, but would like to pick up a few more bodies to knock down some new bosses in SSC!

Would be really interested to join, but don't have a 70 ready to xfer. My 55 warlock will be 70 soon, but I'm also concerned about raid times as I live in Australia... your 6pm CST is 10:30am the next day for me. So I could probably spend a little time on Friday/Saturday night, but your Sunday night is Monday for me.

Bah, timezones suck... let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread