US Community Queue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CIHC

That One OG
OFFICIAL QUEUE THREAD

OFFICIAL QUE TIME, 8 PM EST, EVERY NIGHT FOR US
YOU MUST QUE SPECIFICALLY FOR WSG

In this thread; post anything involving BGs, Queue Times, How Good/Bad the BGs were, you get the idea. I'll try to get this pinned so we have a solid place to go to for consistent knowledge of how the Queues are and how they are going. Screenshots are encouraged, trash talking is fine as long as the code of conduct isn't broken (lol). I really hope to see 10-19 get going again, with every class, with every level of twink from 10 to 19. :)

HOT TOPICS

edit: added links to our "Hot Topics"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Official QUEUE Thread

I'd like to clarify on behalf of SCC.

We will and always have tried to refrain from GY farming, that is holding the other team in the GY for the whole span of the battleground. But if we need to contain their team in the GY to win the BG we will do what we must do, it is strategy, and it will end inbalanced Warsong Gulches quicker.

However, if we do indeed contain for the duration of a match, a group of our members will be moving factions accordingly to keep pops going.

Hope this helps!

-Tas

I'd like to clarify on behalf of SCC.

We will and always have tried to refrain from GY farming, that is holding the other team in the GY for the whole span of the battleground. But if we need to contain their team in the GY to win the BG we will do what we must do, it is strategy, and it will end inbalanced Warsong Gulches quicker.

However, if we do indeed contain for the duration of a match, a group of our members will be moving factions accordingly to keep pops going.

Hope this helps!

-Tas

I love SCC even more now.

Operation Horde Mobilization should have at least 5 War Game ready twinks by this weekend, they have been tasked with the responsibility of aiding horde when in need of Qers, encouraging the horde to Q 19s by networking threw various methods, and being the counter balance to the Alliance.

#breakthebracketmakethebracket

Last edited:

Operation Horde Mobilization should have at least 5 War Game ready twinks by this weekend, they have been tasked with the responsibility of aiding horde when in need of Qers, encouraging the horde to Q 19s by networking threw various methods, and being the counter balance to the Alliance.

Operation Cookie's Cartel will be in effect soon. I need to pull some strings to get characters moved and such.

Everybody queue tonight 12/9/14 at 7:30-8:30 EST. Let's get some Warsong tonight

well in regards to farming the gy, saying you wont do it is different from actually doing it. ill be interested to see if this task of not farming for 15 mins with 1 cap will actually go about considering most of the people who do it are actually from SCC. However ill be queing and ill have my homies que up as well, so ill cya around 8ish.

well in regards to farming the gy, saying you wont do it is different from actually doing it. ill be interested to see if this task of not farming for 15 mins with 1 cap will actually go about considering most of the people who do it are actually from SCC. However ill be queing and ill have my homies que up as well, so ill cya around 8ish.

See you there.

que up

Only need a few more on each side to get a pop I think, please come queue!

At least 6 Alliance and 7 Horde are qued ATM. WE NEED MORE

At least 6 Alliance and 7 Horde are qued ATM. WE NEED MORE

SR has 3, not sure who else is queuing up on horde.

SR has 3, not sure who else is queuing up on horde.

We need more people queing! I greatly appreciate and am pleased to see SR taking this seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread