US Account Giveaway. [Details Inside]

Account Giveaway. [Details Inside]

That's right folks, Free account.

It's a 60 Orc Rogue Twink and a 60 Undead priest.

Not going to be playing anymore.

Write me in one paragraph why I should give you this account.

I'll choose a winner in 2 days.

Gametime runs out the 20th.

Good Luck.

nikor0x said:
Write me in one paragraph why I should give you this account.

Now, what exactly are the confinements to this paragraph?

HI, Im Umpteenth, I would like this account because my other account got hacked. And my turtle died the other day (lolol johnefer) and i feel i really need this.

Im Serious too. I have never played a 60 twink on retail, Just private servers, I would be responsible with this account, and i would spend many hours on this account

and dedicate to your players. I will not soil your players name. I can play a really good priest, and I am good at wow, I really want this account because it has many specialcharacters.

P.S. This is not a troll post

-Ump

EDIT: I also do not currently have a WoW Account, Because im poor.

I'm not sure on the gear of your characters. But I will work to perfect both of them. I really enjoy playing and gearing twinks. If you ever wanted to come back for any reason, I wouldn't hesitate to give you back the account :). But the main reason is that I've never been able to gear a 60 twink, due to it being on my own account, which makes it very difficult to gear up. I would also like the account so my real life friend could play wow with me at the same time, instead of us sharing one account.

Even if you don't decide to give the account to us, I wish you good luck with a life without WoW :D

Inc statement:

I believe level 60's are the funnest of twinks, and as my account got hacked, I'm really looking for a fun twink to play. I would excel these twinks to top gear, and wouldn't hesitate to give it back if you wanted to start playing again. It would be a great thing to be able to play WoW, without having to sort out how to pay for it.

Thanks for being so generous as for having the contest in the first place.

Hi my name is chris and i like to party. I want this account because ive always wanted a level 60 rogue and this is the perfect account because it has one. Ill play him a lot and treat him with respect and getz him uber gearz. Thanks :)

Hey there Niko, I'm Irritating (lol) and I'd love this account as I'm addicted to twinking, made a perfect 39 rogue bar stam lens then levelled her to 60 and was working on my gear before both the account and email password were stolen. I've since had no access to WoW and would love to play 60s rogue again, as imo vanilla content = best content. Here's a link to my old 60, and I'd love to play on yours and gear the character up to the best of my ability. I also wouldn't hesitate to give back the account as it's clear that you've put a lot of effort into the characters. Thanks for reading this, and good luck to everyone involved.

<3

The World of Warcraft Armory - Rahlia @ The Sha'tar - Profile

Edit: Spellinglols

Hello I'm startled, ive been an active WoW player for four years now. I have been twinking for about 3 years ive had alot of fun times in the 19 bracket and the 29 bracket. I am a douchebag but I will get a name change so I wont soil your characters names. I have always wanted to play in the 60 bracket but ive always been too lazy to level a 60 up to twink it. Also my dog has cancer and it is his dieing wish to see me play a 60 twink. you can make his wish come true, be his angel!

Edit: My talking dog asked me to tell you "Woof woof Startled deserves the acount woof!"

Hello there.

I wantz your account to then sell it or mess with it for a few days and leave it alone. This is what everyone here is thinking .... including me. Yes I was honourable enough to tell the truth. Acc Name and Password + CD key and other details such as paypal info and credit card info send in PM. L8rs

Instead of lying my ass off like all the other posts I read, Id like this acc so I can finally play against US people

UmpteenthTwink said:
HI, Im Umpteenth, I would like this account because my other account got hacked. And my turtle died the other day (lolol

THAT IS NOT something you joke around with.

fucking douchebag son a bitch

God that be so Insane to have this account (Bankbeauty would finally get moved from this stupid account it's running on) Gahh I can't expect that much lol

And I could finally get to play 60s... I never got any twink over 49 and always wanted one, it failed over and over simply because guild would die or wrong bg or shitloads of stuff that happened during the last 4 years of play >.-

Hey, im sorry if I dont tell a really good story.. the reason why you should give me your account is because I need a main to help me to get AGM and I can farm on that guy and get a 2 - man mount and ride myself around.

Thanks, sorry if my story wasn't so good = ).

Users who are viewing this thread