Two-Handed Enhance Shaman! Maybe?Possibly?

I got to thinking the other day about a two-handed set up for my shaman (as I'm sure many Shaman do) and thought it might be fun to try and get a spec/setup going for it.

First of all, I realize DW Enhance does more damage. I understand that. This is pretty much just for fun and being a AV/Duel hero!

The World of Warcraft Armory - Tortur @ Zul'jin - Profile My current enhance gear aside from the weapons obviously.

character planner . tortur - chardev.org What I put together for a two-handed set up. Any critiques or opinions on things that should be changed are welcome!!!!!!

I'm only a couple pieces away from getting to this point and have the badges to pick up the Axe. The spec I put together just focuses on damage. Not a whole lot of utility in there.

I'm curious though, has anyone else tried something like this at this level? I've seen a couple Youtube videos but I believe they were from BC before WF got nerfed. What were your results if you have tried this? I'm going to be plunking down a decent amount of gold to change all of this and finish picking up the rest of the gems/mats. Any chance of this actually be a good time? Or will it be so underwhelming that it will have just been a waste of time/gold?

Thanks guys

ran around on my shaman at about 66 or so with a big 2 handed mace, got a triple WF crit that would have one shot me. at least i hit someone else with it. then lawled.

Back in my day, 2H weapons were all Enhance Shamans used. And they raped many-a-faces.

I'd say it is TOTALLY possible. Incoming HUGE WF crits (which are probably about the same used get with your two 1Hs combined, but who really cares ...

~Zuty

Users who are viewing this thread