Twinkinfo

Twinkinfo dying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yowxd

Why you become so boring to read?

Day after day the same 20 topics on first page getting bumped for no reason.

Not to mention the new topics are boring anyway, getting cleaned up of all the slightest 'fun'.

Dunno if you agree, so heres a poll.

Who said anything about trolling?

I'm simply talking about when someone makes a topic for i.e. queuing for 5v5/rbg this ______ feel free to challenge us.

Then it gets taken slightly off topic, adds abit of drama then gets locked.

One of many examples, never used to be as boring as this, same topics every day.

Well if it goes off-topic almost every time then you are doing something wrong clearly. It only gets locked when it turns into a dumb epeen acting like kids thread (which is all too often in this bracket).

I say the mods are doing a great job tbh. It is a damn sight better in here than it was a few months ago imo.

I'm reading at least 3 times a day, if not more and of course it can't be a interesting thread everyday or hours but the fact that i check the thrads now and then during the day shows that it can't be totally borinh. But it dependa on what you like and if you're only intersted in one bracket. But hey the most people disagreed
<
and you can check it once a week, then you can be sire there are good topics
<

By dying, I meant only the 70-79 bracket.

Only bracket I played after WotLK.

i do agree the mods are rats

I only just joined the forums so I don't know what it was like in the past, but I must admit, new topics being posted appears to be an infrequent occurance.

Can believe there a worse bracket than 19's

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread