<Twink Inc> Funding 19 Twinks interested in Rolling on WotLK Server.

Jadyne

39 Evangelist
Updated: <Twink Inc> is no longer actively recruiting twinks. That said, I'm going to leave this up here for anyone still interested in joining Molten-WoW.

The 10-19 bracket is self-sustaining in it's activity, and there are several guilds now, with a few aspiring to do eventual premade matches. Unlike the 19-only twink servers, Molten isn't going anywhere, and isn't dependent on the financial donations of twinks, so we're effectively subsidized by the 80 activity on the servers. There are many guilds that would be interested in recruiting, so feel free to make an account, start leveling and look around for a guild that would love to have you. =)

If you're curious about anything else with Molten twinks, check the links below:

Here is the master thread for Molten-WoW on the private server forum if you're curious to learn more about it. It also contains a Getting Started Guide to Molten.

Here is a link to Molten-WoW. If you're interested, even just register an account and start voting before you even start playing, so you can start saving up for gear.

Here is a link to the Twinking subforum on Molten.

And here is a link to <Twink Inc>'s armory page on Molten.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't want to bump your old thread or....

My old thread? Did I make a recruitment thread for <Twink Inc>? If it was more than 6 months ago, I probably just forgot about it. XD And this is probably an upgrade on it anyway if so.

Okay, this is a call for anyone interested in making a twink in the old school WotLK style.

<Twink Inc> on Horde side of the Lordaeron realm of Molten-WoW is recruiting players for 10-19 twinking. We recently revived the bracket and are currently working on building up the other brackets. However, while 19s are always active and always should be active, we want more than just regular daily and hourly games. We want to raid Redridge with 20+ players. We want to do 10v10 organized premades at least every week. We want arenas to be happening daily if not all the time. Those things are only possible with a large player base. Fortunately, Molten-WoW can handle that large player base, especially among US players.

We will take any class, though right now we are in greatest need of healers, and least need of hunters.

Funding:
I have a main with every single enchanting recipe in WotLK, and we have two others with most recipes and a fourth player building an enchanter with all recipes for the last month. We also have a whole bank tab dedicated to enchanting mats, as well as multiple people farming and/or watching the AH for mats. With those resources, we enchant new guildies for free. We also have a very large supply of BoE gear, since some of us have been voting and spending those points for months for gear to save up for new guildies.

The only things you need to do is get to level 19, do whatever quests you need, and run dungeons for RDF gear (which we do in-guild runs for periodically, and the server has 2k-4k players online 90% of the time, so RDF happens). You can vote for the server for points to get the rest of your gear, including the Arena Masters needed for AGM, and for heirlooms. You can vote once every 12 hours, and it gets you 5 points. Most 19 twink gear is 2-5 vote points, while the heirlooms are 50, and AGM is 36.

Note that while gear with random suffixes can be voted for, the stats those suffixes stand for will not appear, so don't waste points on them.

Here is the master thread for Molten-WoW on the private server forum if you're curious to learn more about it.

Here is a link to Molten-WoW. If you're interested, even just register an account and start voting before you even start playing, so you can start saving up for gear.

Here is a link to the Twinking subforum on Molten.

And here is a link to <Twink Inc>'s armory page on Molten.

Any questions, feel free to ask.
im down 2 make one but u gotta guide me thru the download process since its hard like my tits

It's actually pretty straightforward, since Molten seeds a downloadable client with the realmlist already fixed I think. Here is their short and sweet guide.

Updated information a little. We're still getting full WSG games constantly during peak hours, and at least once an hour during down hours. Working on starting 10v10 guild matches in the next week or so. Will post more about those in the future.

Updated information, please read the original post. To summarize: The first phase of building the Molten twink community was a wild success in the 10-19 bracket. We have tons of 19 twinks there, enough to keep the bracket active even through slow times, and even with 19s wandering off to try out the new 19-only private servers starting up.

We're now starting on the next phase, which is primarily a focus on improving the standards of skilled and competitive play at 19.

Updated information. While I have moved on to start my own guild on Molten, <Twink Inc>'s GM is back from a 2-week break that was extended by injury. As a courtesy to him, I have updated this thread to reflect his intention to continue recruiting twinks.

Updated information. While I have moved on to start my own guild on Molten, <Twink Inc>'s GM is back from a 2-week break that was extended by injury. As a courtesy to him, I have updated this thread to reflect his intention to continue recruiting twinks.

I am currently downloading the client, and I'm going to follow all of the steps you detailed in this thread.

Should I expect full funding, or partial..? I'm not exactly sure what to expect in terms of this PR's economy, I've never really been active in PRs... but there is a first for everything, and I need to get away from that $15 monthly retail price.

I am currently downloading the client, and I'm going to follow all of the steps you detailed in this thread.

Should I expect full funding, or partial..? I'm not exactly sure what to expect in terms of this PR's economy, I've never really been active in PRs... but there is a first for everything, and I need to get away from that $15 monthly retail price.

I can get you free enchants at least if you're on horde side. It'll be up to you to vote or play for your gear though. <Twink Inc> is now pretty much inactive, while several new guilds have formed on each faction. <Voodoo Child> is recruiting. We're pretty selective, but it depends more on your personality and reliability than straight skill. Once you get to 19, ask around for an officer in our guild and ask to join. Also, you can PM me your toon's name and class once it's made, and I'll send you a few enchant scrolls.

Sorry, I'd do more, but I'm currently overloaded with RL. There are plenty of 19s playing on Lordaeron, especially now that Cyclone is having issues, and a lot of players are returning. Last I heard we were getting 8+ hours of 10-19 wsg pops, so I'm pretty optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread