Twink funding

Hello, I am radu and I will aid some twinks

I will allow twinks holy priest 29 to come on my realm and heal me whenever I need healing

Also I am looking for some extra 29 twinks, all kind, so we can fill the BG and start the game

In exchange I will give smiles to you and some imba items like this : Mechanical Squirell!:D:D:D

I only accept very good twinks with 100.000 lifetime and perfect gear that are avaible 24 hours a day - whenever I wana do a bg.

Also, because I am so kind and allow you to join my guild you will have to be kind and send a pre-paid card before you join the guild.

Irony.jpg

Im very very interested in rolling a rogue for you,. Pm me, and I dont have any gold on your server so I will need full funding, or I can roll a Priest for you.

I would but i'm not rolling a troll, sorry

Ogsir said:
Im very very interested in rolling a rogue for you,. Pm me, and I dont have any gold on your server so I will need full funding, or I can roll a Priest for you.

well, i am sorry to inform you that the tax for joining my twinks 20 guild is 1000 gold.

just join the realm and start farming!

or buy gold !!! even if i don t suport buying of gold :)

mb I wasn't trolling back then

If I remember correctly I was comparing some weapons... and some keyboard turning style of play. Mb you were trolling, not me.

As dark vader say: The Troll is in you!

Users who are viewing this thread