transmog

Schwinke

Legend
Can you transmog heirlooms to other heirlooms? Specifically plate shoulders to other plate heirloom shoulders? I noticed that even though I am 24 my heirloom shoulders won't transmog to mail so I was wondering if they would work with another set of heirloom shoulders.

As hunter, I cannot transmog my shoulders into any item at all. Not leather/mail or even other heirlooms.

But as paladin, I can transmog my plate shoulders (mail when equipped) into the mail shoulder heirloom.

Very strange rules, I gave up trying to understand them, but apparently they're 'working on it'....

Edit: Click Roophus to see what I mean. :)

As hunter, I cannot transmog my shoulders into any item at all. Not leather/mail or even other heirlooms.

But as paladin, I can transmog my plate shoulders (mail when equipped) into the mail shoulder heirloom.

Very strange rules, I gave up trying to understand them, but apparently they're 'working on it'....

Edit: Click Roophus to see what I mean. :)

You are using the Mail shoulders on your Pally, not the Lightforge pair.

think it has something to do with hunter shoulders turning to mail when you learn proficiency , thats were its bugging.

Users who are viewing this thread