trading 20 frozen runes(worth 20000g + each) for a shadowfang,

Razzerz

loco 'till the lights out
Hello, I would like to trade 20 frozen runes on EU for a shadowfang

worth 20000g each +

they are very rare and have not been obtainable since Vanilla hit me up on skype kiwifruit-95 to make a very good profit.

Frozen Rune - Item - World of Warcraft

Man, i know a guy who would buy them for like 5 millions for them all. dont make this deal man it's retarded! Just sell them and then buy a shadowfang

Man, i know a guy who would buy them for like 5 millions for them all. dont make this deal man it's retarded! Just sell them and then buy a shadowfang
care to give me his name haha? i have around 30 of them.

Im not sure if he have money atm, but he might buy for irl money also, he have abit of the icebane gear collected, hes name is Shun Outland EU

When your at that server you can check out my twink bank, i have alot of stuff there

Btw, my battle tag is Ciyn#2226 if you need to contact me, and sorry for this spam with new comments xd

How cool is it to have gear from old naxxramas!? IT'S AMAZING! so these runes are worth alot of money and for reagent

Just checked undermine journal and they range from 750g to 99k each, I wouldn't say they're 20k a piece though... But good luck with getting dat SF!

man using 1 of them would really screw me over if i was on lock qq

Users who are viewing this thread