TOURNAMENT 3v3 STORMSCALE EU 28th/06/2013 WILL BE STREAMED

Welcome to the "STORMSCALE EU" 3v3 tournament notice

There will be a 3v3 tournament held on Saturday the 28th of this month on Stormscale 'Horde' all the conditions and need to know information will be displayed below.
Have you got what it takes to take home the 60,000g prize fund?

Tournament FORMAT

Your team will play best of 3 games.
The first game will be "NAGRAND" the team that loses will pick the next map.
There's also 2 chances of you gaining a spot through the next round so if you lose don't worry.

How to enter your team in the competition, simply write a reply post in the following format, there's an entry fee of 1,000 GOLD per TEAM.

TEAM NAME [EXAMPLE]
TEAM LEADER [NAME] [CLASS] [SPEC]
MEMBER [NAME] [CLASS] [SPEC]
MEMBER [NAME] [CLASS] [SPEC]

BASIC RULES:
-The use of engineering tinkers are prohibited.
-No class stacking.
-Protection specialized is prohibited.
-No double hybrid teams e.g Boomkin/RestroShaman/ShadowPriest.
-No Triple DPS teams.
-Once you've decided on your composition you cannot change.

GENERAL RULES
-Be nice to other community members and respect their gameplay. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated, and if you are involved in an incident regarding your team or someone elses, block them. Failure to do so will result in your team being removed from the event.
-Cheating to gain an unfair advantage e.g using tinkers when they're prohibited will result in your team being removed from the tournament.

-Additional Information
The Tournament will be streamed, and there will follow a commentary on the gameplay, there will also be a conference call after the tournament with the winning team.
Cross realm team's are allowed, but you have to have a member of the team on STORMSCALE for wargames to be available.
there's an entry fee of 1,000 GOLD per TEAM.

COMMENTATORS
[Host] [Character name] Lecro/Jay
[Co-Host] [Character name] Vapriest/Rob

Streaming information and hosting information

The Tournament will be streamed at Lecrox

For any logical questions be sure to add my Battle.tag Jayb#2311.

-Updated Daily

Attachments

• Arena_Tournament.jpg
    Arena_Tournament.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 229
Last edited by a moderator:
TEAM NAME: Hench Lyfe
TEAM LEADER Bignerdx / Mage / Frost
MEMBER: Henchx / Priest / Disc
MEMBER: Yow / Rogue / Sublety

Nice initiative! Gl everyone

Hope this might bring some of the hype back to the bracket, feeling like this is the most balance we've had since MoP prepatch hit

I would attend if my secondary account didn't get permanently banned :)

I'll sign in if I manage to get my new priest to 70 before the tournament

You have to have one of your team mates on Stormscale or at least in the same battlegroup to be able to wargame, other than that yes. You can be xserv.

im fairly sure the spectators are on stormscale so being horde is nuff right? or am I seeing this wrong

Love watching these, Big props to the people who go out of their way to make them.

Doing the bracket as a whole a massive favour :)

Good luck to everyone participating :)

1. Ally Vs Horde can Wargame if you meet up in game in for example Dalaran

2. To commentate efficiently instead of doing it through a stream which may have delay you can do a 5v5 wargame and have the commentators killed and the extra people leave so you can commentate it while dead and just do a countdown to start the game like it is done in all other fan made tournaments.

Users who are viewing this thread