Titles @ 19

The Noble

The Hallowed

The Explorer

The Diplomat

of the Horde/Alliance

The Ambassador

A) Are they all of them available at 19?

B) Why do the two half-doable ones need to be seasonal?

C) Why do they all, with the exception of Noble and Hallowed, have to be so ridiculously hard/boring?

A) I believe so

B) So theyre not too common and still hold most of their novelty when someone gets them

C) So theyre not too common and still hold most of their novelty when someone gets them

Theres also the new ones: Silverwing sentinel/Warsong Outrider for exalted warsong gulch reps. Private, corporal, and sergeant are out there but currently are no longer obtainable. I have heard that they are thinking about bringing back the old school ranks in a future patch, so they may be obtainable in the future; Cataclysm perhaps.

Pezin said:
You can't get into SM for 'the hallowed'.

Reeeeaalllyyy!?

Cool. So the only realistic title is "The Noble", and that sounds gay...

Warsong Outrider? I can do that for sure! I'll post more after some research.

~Audiofreak

Holocast|Mannoroth

Secclusion said:
Theres also the new ones: Silverwing sentinel/Warsong Outrider for exalted warsong gulch reps...

I'm Exalted with Silverwing Sentinels on my rogue , but I have no title, why is that?

Nevarial said:
Shouldn't it be pussible to get "Bloodsail Admiral" at lvl19?

No, its been tried and it doesnt work. Something to do with you needing to be lvl 35 or so to get the quest to push you up past revered

you would be able to get bloodsail rep wise but the quest you need to complete for the title has a lvl requirement :(

Ya I heard the Sentinel and Outrider titles didnt come in this last patch, I didnt think you could get "the Hallowed" title since 19 is to low of a lvl to enter SM, well i dont know if you can be summoned inside bye a lock. so who knows

Kinh said:
I'm Exalted with Silverwing Sentinels on my rogue , but I have no title, why is that?

hmm this is my mistake. It must just be an achievement only then.

I guess the only change they made was removing the requirement of being exalted for each of the battleground mastery achievements. There was a lot of speculation that they would add titles for getting exalted with WSG, AB, & AV but it didn't happen :(

Audiofreak said:
The Noble

The Hallowed

The Explorer

The Diplomat

of the Horde/Alliance

The Ambassador

A) Are they all of them available at 19?

B) Why do the two half-doable ones need to be seasonal?

C) Why do they all, with the exception of Noble and Hallowed, have to be so ridiculously hard/boring?

All achieveable apart from Hallowed i'm afraid.

I'd love to have "of the Horde" but I know I will never see that title on my mage, I'm afraid :'(

Users who are viewing this thread