Thoughts on 29 Warrior Setup

Things you can upgrade on are:

Shoulders: Brigand's Pauldrons [item]Brigand's Pauldrons[/item]

Cloak: Parachute's Cloak, which you can get once you hit 225 engineering.

Gloves: Razzeric's Racing Grips [item]Razzeric's Racing Grips[/item]

Ring: Charged Gear of the Tiger / Bear / Deadman's Hand

However, obviously if you try to get those two quest items now, you'll level, I donno if you've already made that warrior or not but if you have then wait until the patch where you can turn of xp gains to do them.

Also, my guess is that you don't have an 80 on the server which is why you don't have BoA's on the CharDev, but if you do your gonna wanna get

[item]Bloodied Arcanite Reaper[/item]

[item]Polished Spaulders of Valor[/item]

hey there.. i am also in the process of twinking a 29 warrior here are my thoughts:

Shoulders- you can get something shoulder of the soldier from AH, they are 5 strength, 5 stam, 5 crit rating mail shoulders

Gloves- I Would get tiger's hunter's gloves and slap either 15 hit rating on them (if you don't get the hit rating neck) or 15 strength with hit rating neck

neck-

there is an 11 hit rating neck which is good, can find it on AH

There is also pendate agate of the shield, a consumable neck gives 4/4 stam/strength and a buff of 10 extra stam for every1 in ur party (can be used 10 times)

For pvp i recommend cappnig your hit (5%) so you don't miss crucial shield bashes, intimmidating shouts, disarm, etc. especially as you will be landing disarms after a warstomp, you will have 0% to miss if you hit cap.

I would also consider 5 hit rating enchant to boot. good luck twinking!

Users who are viewing this thread