those who think their rank means 2200 and unknown, keep grinding because you are chasing a fame not meant for you.For those who don't know who I am :P

i can only represent the people that know me, I will only acknowledge the players that recognize me, I don't need to mention who they are, those that know, will smile non chalante, those that are new will deny it, I do not blame them. I also dont know who you are. Let us be known and let us be challenged. Amen.

i can only represent the people that know me, I will only acknowledge the players that recognize me, I don't need to mention who they are, those that know, will smile non chalante, those that are new will deny it, I do not blame them. I also dont know who you are. Let us be known and let us be challenged. Amen.

My man you need to stop.

You are only acting like a rude punk and being a dick to some quite nice people.

XPoff is perhaps the healthiest gaming forum there is to be found so stop filling it with such pretentiousness-filled threads.

I don't know what you have against people here, I do not know you nor do I care to and I also couldn't care less about this despicable behaviour of yours.

If you need help, seek for it. This forum may not be the right place for that -although I'd bet some folks would be quite capable and willing of helping you, people are nice around here- so maybe go check yourself or stop drinking I don't know.

I'm not sure if you're trolling, if you are I'd assume there is no point to telling you all this.

I'd like to ask if a mod could please close those threads, they don't bring anything to anyone, maybe some self-satisfaction to the man idk but I don't think such pointless, petty threads disrespecting tve awesome people of these forums should be a thing to begin with.
So yeah, thanks in advance to any mod reading this and humantrafikr, brotha stop this bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread