this site is gonna turn into pwndepot

We should head into a more (casual) ElitistJerks.com kind of atmosphere imo.

Oh and can I have a peice of your banana

kidneypopper said:
cause of the carebear mods closing threads that are too "hostile" rofl

slowly peels away at his banana

/banishes kp back to cyclone forums

but hey if you wanna flame and/or laugh at people save it for your bg forums, its really not allowed here

this

Thanks for stopping by KP, but these mods are just attempting to keep the bullshit down to a minimum. There is no reason to belittle other members in "BG Forum" fashion over here. We have some tolerance here, but I don't think name calling and such will be a good step here.

I like this site better than the "other" one a lot. Sure, some threads are going to be closed, it they weren't the boards would just be a flame-fest.

Rip said:
Atleast we can say pwndepot.com here without having it blocked by a mod.

I never really got why that rule was implemented, but hey it's not my site so I stick to the rules!

-X

didnt comicus ban someone on pwndepot because he posted a guide on here that he also posted pwndepot?

i remember there being a thread about that on pwndepot that got deleted quickly

:D Its nice to know the majority appreciate the hard work me, the other moderators, the bloggers, the admin, and the general community put into this site to make it awesome. :)

We do love feedback though, if you think something should be changed, added, improved someway, removed, or etc (BUT) do it in a polite mannered way unlike Mr. OP here.

Perhaps KP is referring to the deletion of my anti-earth-hour post even after I removed the insults?

Seemed a little nazi-esque imo.

There could be a ton things he/she was refering to, personally I don't care.

PS: I didn't remove it for the general purpose, I removed it because 2 threads popped up to fight your anti-earth day with a pro-earth day. that and the 3 PMs I got about it.

Easier to just remove stuff instead of having 2-3 threads and lots of conflicts over a subject of no relavence.

Too bad twinks are destined to burn in hell from blizzard's nerfhammer, i really enjoyed the short time that i was apart of this site.

Yea except bc and wrath only brought more huntards i really dont see the survival of the expacs. not to be rude but if you havnt noticed man this is a direct and obvious strike towards twinks but w/e outside cant be too bad.

I r can make quote also

We are anonymous, we do not forgive, we do not forget

Users who are viewing this thread