This might be the wrong place but..

Whaty

OG
Would anyone be interested in doing refer-a-friend and leveling up to 39? I'm not looking to be funded, I just need a quick way to get to 39... Afterwards I would be xferring to my friends server where hes funding my 39.

If your wondering why I dont just RAF with him, i asked he said "nah man im too lazy"...

So if anyone would be interested, it would preferrable be alliance side and US btw.

If this is the wrong place sorry.

Whaty said:
Would anyone be interested in doing refer-a-friend and leveling up to 39? I'm not looking to be funded, I just need a quick way to get to 39... Afterwards I would be xferring to my friends server where hes funding my 39.

If your wondering why I dont just RAF with him, i asked he said "nah man im too lazy"...

So if anyone would be interested, it would preferrable be alliance side and US btw.

If this is the wrong place sorry.

If you're friend is to lazy to take the literally 3-5 hours to get you to 30 then I doubt you can count on him to run you through instances for the gear/chants you need. With midsummer festival you can level even faster than the already absurd rate with RAF.

if your making the new account id be more then willing to do raf since im to lazy to level a healer without it......prefere to keep it on the realm my mains on..be alliance on skywall (us)

ill get gear and enchants for you if you do it with me i want to level a warrior message me if your intrested

Fatapult said:
wow, using raf to hit 39... how pointless.

I don't have the time currently to spend leveling normally to 39. I need to do it quick. I work 50 hours a week, barely have time to play, and when I do I don't want to be screwing around in STV getting ganked.

Users who are viewing this thread