Thinking of something new

Windsor said:
PvP server mate...

there are other ways of rerolling to the opposing faction other than having your original server's main do the work.

i think that if you roll a DK and farm stuff for a new horde 19 twink post-3.1 (when stuff will be supposedly cheaper), you could be able to reroll with relative ease, granted if you're that bummed about queue times. i know that i would rather have short queue times than have to farm with the flag just to have fun.

omg... "i camp GY with flag and 2:0"

you are in a pvp twink forum dude...we have to suffer from your behavior, cause everybody tends to hate pvp twinks.

Did I ever say I camp graveyard? People hate twinks all the time, not just for farming. Going Ironman everytime because you have more health, dodge, pvp trinket, etc. is just as bad as farming. Winning 5 games in a row will discourage other players as much as farming 5 games in a row. So don't act like farming is the only reason people hate twinks. We are hated because we are good.

Windsor said:
We are hated because we are good.

you really believe in this, right?

starting to nerf us is the best thing blizz could do imo. maybe there is a need of further modifications, but it is a good start.

Windsor said:
Did I ever say I camp graveyard? People hate twinks all the time, not just for farming. Going Ironman everytime because you have more health, dodge, pvp trinket, etc. is just as bad as farming. Winning 5 games in a row will discourage other players as much as farming 5 games in a row. So don't act like farming is the only reason people hate twinks. We are hated because we are good.

when you farm people with the flag, even if it's not in the GY, you're going to be hated much much more than if you had 3 capped in 8 minutes. it doesn't matter what kind of gear you have (although it's easier if you have gear).

if you just 3 cap quickly, the people on the opposing side will get the max marks/honor they can get (seeing as how they can't win). if you camp them, they will be much more discouraged. sure, if they lose a few games in a row they might be discouraged too, but it's much worse when you're in a game that's impossible to win and is being dragged on and on.

the idea of switching factions seems to counter everything. you won't be able to win 5 games in a row and discourage other players and get ironman everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread