theory

On my level 1 rogue i gank unsuspecting lowbies around goldshire as a hobbie. My problem has been when they finally get 2 or 3 to gang up on me and die trying to get back up is a pain. When i rez and pop my rumsey my health takes a bit to regen. Would 2 +20 spirit weps be worth it pop them on once i have hit stealth? switch back?

Question 2 is i think i may be missing something. Boa 1h caster has 1 sp on it but wouldnt a white be better due to the capability to have the oil place on it? i didnt think that the oil could be put on boa's.

I was digging through old forums and found a post that had been deleted and was curious as to how this worked. If i have a healer pally with a 20 haste counterweight and 10 to gloves plus 2 haste trinkets is it a massive waste to have that quick of heals? and does haste hit dr?

Last thing, am i missing something or is mage's only level 1 ability to kite there armor?

Btw mainly pvp purposes on most occasions.

Im the mage pro! :D

I haven't attempted yet but i was assuming you could put minor wizard oil on weapons for the +8 sp. Have to have someone else do it for you of course. My 19 rogue uses shadow oil on shadowfang due to item level.

What are your thoughts on the spirit weps for health regen on the rogue?

1) when you pop, use your [ITEM]Heavy Runecloth Bandage[/ITEM] .... at 250 health per tick, your full in 2 sec

however, when doing the Explorer title, I used a full spirit set (that I switched my full sta set with after i was ooc) to regen faster...since i didn't want to dismount every time i took dmg to heal up

2) yes, if you you use 1H caster / furbolg (which you should for pvp), then buying an heirloom is silly.

[ITEM]Minor Wizard Oil[/ITEM] does work for simple daggers and keen machetes (tested). It might work with other weapons as well (don't know if ilvl is important or not) ...

You just need a lvl5 or higher to apply it, but just like the formal dangui and rune, it can be mailed from your main. It will not work with Heirlooms like you stated, which makes sense, since there is an ilvl cap on the oils since 3.0

3) Haste does not have DR (there's a big post on EJ about it). Since OOM is difficult to do...imo it's the best thing to stack for healers.

4) Mages live and die on whether frost armor procs :)

Thank you guys for all of your direction. Btw the blood elf weapons from the same quest as the sunstrider axe are all level 5+ for the oil. Didn't go digging to far into what other quests there are. downside of course is cant mail it to your main.

yeah, i'd say if ilvl5 is what you need, then it's better to go with Fine Scimitar or Simple Dagger (only 2 non-boe / bop weapons) for ease of applying the oil

Users who are viewing this thread