The Tears of Wrath is now recruiting!

We are a level 70 (only) PvE and PvP oriented guild, located on Sentinels :)US: :Alliance: - pst Dominado/Schutzstafel/ßroseidon for further details/invites.) that is focusing on progression through the various tiers/raids (Starting with Heroics and working our way up from there) as well as Arenas/Rated BGs, and raiding SWP/Hyjal/etc on the weekends for the members not on the progression team.

For the progression team, you will be restricted to BC-only gems and enchants (We will be supplying all of these of course, as well as any and all patterns, and anything else you might require). There are (currently) no race limitations, though this may be changed in the near future by the GM. Death Knights are restricted from the progression team, for obvious reasons ^^

We need a minimum of 25 people for progression. However, since we are not doing 25 mans currently due to not being at that stage in progression, we are working on getting 5 more members to progress/get geared through heroics and Karazhan.

For PvP, there are NO limitations. Most(if not all) of your gems and enchants will be provided by the GM(ßroseidon)/Co-GMs(Dominado and Schutz). Repairs for raids will be available via guild repair, though if funds are insufficient please whisper ßroseidon(me) and I'll give you the required gold. This applies to progression, weekend-raids (for non-prog) and PvP.

For non-progression raids, anything applies, gem/enchant-wise (though this may be changed in the near future, we're still working this out amongst ourselves).

Hope to see all of y'all on Sentinels soon!

Update-

I might also be on Mudkìpz (85 ele shaman, just /who Morning Star Crusaders and you should see my name) farming heroics/ore to get gold for the bank, so feel free to mail Mud or ßro. (Also, the ASCII for the ß is 225, if you're having trouble reaching me in-game). Going to be offline a few hours since I pulled an all nighter to get everything set up.

Dominado's main (which is me) is named evelini. Come to the 3 of us for any questions and such about the guild. We have our main's guild Morning star crusaders help us clear out almost if not all lvl 70 raids per week. Mostly focusing on getting hyjal/sunwell/BlackTemple cleared every week

So.. you guys are giving random people free stuff but not me D: no fair im poor

--looking forward to having fun in this guild -rhon

**Update**

Alright, we've also been discussing weapons/armor purchased with JP.

These are allowed, but within reason.

Pretty much, don't pop into Kara/Mags progression runs with Vanir's Left and Right Fists. :p

FYI all you have to do is wear gear that is within 10ilvl of the raid we are in. then your good:) except no 141 gear when we r doing 138 raids cuz thats just cheap.

**Roster Update**

We're in need of:

Two tanks

and whatever else we can get, heheh. I'd honestly prefer to try and 'rainbow' our 10 mans so no drops go to waste, but we'll work with what we can get.

Another Update, heheh.

We've got *just* enough people to begin running our 10 mans, we're still in need of more people to run 25 mans.

Hey - I currently have a level 69 worgen druid (balance/resto) that will soon be 70 and I am looking for a level 70 raiding guild that is just getting started. I am very interested in your guild and am just wondering what days/times you guys raid and work on content. I have never PVP'd before so I am really more into PVE but willing to try PVP out. Also what time zone is your server in?

Thanks!

Manimal said:
Hey - I currently have a level 69 worgen druid (balance/resto) that will soon be 70 and I am looking for a level 70 raiding guild that is just getting started. I am very interested in your guild and am just wondering what days/times you guys raid and work on content. I have never PVP'd before so I am really more into PVE but willing to try PVP out. Also what time zone is your server in?

Thanks!

Pacific Standard Time :)

We raid normally 2-9 Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (in the evening).

PvP is...chaotic, heh. Still working on that schedule.

Were in the PDT TZ. We usually raid on friday nights, sat nights, and sunday afternoons-nights. Were trying to farm sunwell trash for our BIS patterns and such on weekdays. I may have to run the worgen race thing by the other GMs, however. usually PVE runs are boosted (runs with 85s) but when we get more people we will try to do all 70 runs

Manimal said:

Thanks!

You should join reasons:

luke screams and its hilarious

debbie goes BROSTORM

kyle says meh

and there's a real female in the guild!

(And a fake one)

5 reaons to join!

Rhon just scared you away. dont worry hes not in charge. Worgen race is FINE we do not care, racials r not a big enough difference to not allow them.

Users who are viewing this thread