The official thread for coming back to F2P

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
Because CC hunters and long battles are the shit. Why are you returning?

I like my cc hunter, and I think I will even more if they nerf healing/holy shock.

Because the bracket's already better aside from the paladins which we know will 100% get fixed, it's only a matter of time. It's day two and people are quitting.

Also druids shouldn't be able to shift out of CC, either that, or travel form should work like Aspect of the Cheetah. Or they shouldn't be able to be in travel form with the flag (like paladins that can't bubble with the flag). I could care less as long as it doesn't effect their flag carrying, because it makes unkillable FC's if the druid knows how to play. All travel form helps them with in combat is letting them run away, which is all they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because the bracket's already better aside from the paladins which we know will 100% get fixed, it's only a matter of time. It's day two and people are quitting because they can't seem to remove the feminine undergarments buried deep inside their rectums.

Also druids shouldn't be able to shift out of CC, either that, or travel form should work like Aspect of the Cheetah. Or they shouldn't be able to be in travel form with the flag (like paladins that can't bubble with the flag). I could care less as long as it doesn't effect their flag carrying, because it makes unkillable FC's if the druid knows how to play. All travel form helps them with in combat is letting them run away, which is all they do.
Lets not forget that they now move faster than our mounts.

Users who are viewing this thread