US The NWL: Casual Wargames

casual events was brought up as a means to get more content on The NWL

I think we must to build some teams on EU server. And doing some official premades streamed by Thenwl if you want more content.
I don't think doing some 10v10 druids wargames just for fun, is a good idea when 19 EU bracket is dying because 50% of officials players are on VQ.

I think we must to build some teams on EU server. And doing some official premades streamed by Thenwl if you want more content.
I don't think doing some 10v10 druids wargames just for fun, is a good idea when 19 EU bracket is dying because 50% of officials players are on VQ.
Pretty sure this is US. But I bet you could just contact @Conq if you want some EU stuff streamed

Pretty sure this is US. But I bet you could just contact @Conq if you want some EU stuff streamed
Absolutely, the more content the better and i'd love to get some EU War Games on the channel, if things get to that point i'm sure those who don't already have accounts as NWL staff on EU can always create starter edition accounts.

Absolutely, the more content the better and i'd love to get some EU War Games on the channel, if things get to that point i'm sure those who don't already have accounts as NWL staff on EU can always create starter edition accounts.

I undertake to fund all of US players who want to join the EU 19 bracket, and also all of EU @29 bracket who want to join too.

You can contact me in PV.

Yeah, if we get a good turn out for the wargames on EU this weekend they might be a fun thing to stream on the NWL! Fingers crossed we can make more legit comps this time though... last one was mirrors of:

1x Warr, 1x BM, 1x Hunt (FC), 2x Disc, 1x MW, 1x Rsham, 1x Boomie, 1x Mage, 1x Rogue

JQesmz3.jpg

I got a druid on both factions. As for time, I have time during the weekends, unless the games can take place 17:00 realm time till 23:00 during weekdays.

Edit: JK, saw it was US. Derp. Only got EU toons.

I only have priests, do a priest one.

@Mvq it sounds like you didn't have enough picnics in your life when you were younger.

Users who are viewing this thread