the new TI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yayu hi

Legend
looks like shit.

so basically we had to wait 2 days just to see another facebook rip-off design?

good job guys, u've been very creative!

just give us back the old TI design. all those website trying to be cool when they go all dark and stuff, or blue/white facebook-ish.

the brown-ish old TI was bestest.

at first i was all like "hopefully it will look decent agaiN"

but then i was like "lol jk"

u mad mods?

Someone is either blind or fell on his head when he was little.

He clearly doesn't know what's going on.

Give them some time to finish work on it. It's definitely got a lot more features. Some people hated it the last time Twink Info was changed as well. Then they grew accustomed to it.

Literally the ONLY thing that have done is installed a new forum software and converted the old forum DB into the suitable one for IPB. No customization with skinning or adding new forums. That is still on the way.

Bring on the CSS!

And sorry if we're not a multi-million dollar company that has the resources to build out a production environment as a testing environment to work on content migration. TGS did a really good job with what he could do, the skinning is coming.

I just did the following:

1. Scroll down

2. Press "Change Theme"

3. Choose "TwinkInfo.com 2.0"

4. ???

5 Profit

Atleast, this theme looks slightly more TI'ish than the white stuff

Taitah we gona have a blogger only forum so we can store the blogs until they are released? Also I got a new comp for now, so I have the resources to be able tonsrite blogs again!

I love the new site, after changing the theme, it loads so much faster and is awesome.
<

i like it, reminds me of digg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread