The new patch 2

I kind of made this thread in the tavern section too, but I didn't get the answers I was looking for. So, how can I download the new patch during the maintance? My computer will probably use 12 hours to download it, so I thought I could download it while I was not able to play anyway. To make the thread somewhat 19 related, I'm going to ask another question: what changes will come for 19s in the upcoming patch?

Thanks in advance.

just read what you wrote in the tavern and yes it will DL during the mainteince just get it done quickly before all the kids start to DL and it should be ALOT faster

- Rámbó

Alright, the maintance or something has begun. I want to download the patch now that I am not able to play, in stead of tomorrow... so, how do I do it? I tried to open WoW, but the download didn't start.

maybe you already downloaded it in the background without noticing?

for the last week or w/e every time ive opened wow a blizz background dler has started to suck my bandwidth - I assume that's this patch... so maybe you already got it? :9

Nope, I aint got it, I didn't have the background downloader enabled. Therefore, I need to download it now. And my computer will use veeeeeery long time to download it, so I want it to download while I sleep.

Xposure said:
I want to download the patch now that I am not able to play, in stead of tomorrow... .

Instead is one word. I had to point it out.

Hahahah sorry, cant help it, gotta love it when people climb up on their high horse when they arent any better :D

I already saw that site. Anyhow, here is the current situation:

I set the background downloader on. I launched the game, but I could only launch it. I am unable to log in, because of the maintenance. I cannot see the download progress anywhere though, but is it downloading?

Also, earlier, on the launcher, it stood something like "Patch data is ready" etc, but now it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread