The end of low level twinking (1-9) in WoD :(

arad54

Legend
Perhaps some of you heard the news and perhaps not, but what they mean is critical to 1-9 and will definitely destroy them.
Unfortunately to some, hit and expertise stats are being removed from items and enchants in WoD, your hitting chance can not be modified as of now with gear. No more killing of players or mobs 5-10 (idk exactly the miss chance) or more levels than you as you will literally miss every shot.

RIP

So, if you have an enchant with +hit it will be converted to crit or haste rather than being grandfathered? That's dumb :(

meh...every expansion someone says low level twinking is dead...every expansion, low level twinks find another way to do it :)

meh...every expansion someone says low level twinking is dead...every expansion, low level twinks find another way to do it :)

I love the contrast that 1-9 bracket is having as opposed to the 10-14 bracket. Just a few levels of difference but we're on cloud 9 come every new expansion. Like you said, stay positive, I am sure there is more up a head for lvl 1s!

A great artist once said:
"We can go nowhere but up, from here my dear" (Beiber, 2010) :cool:

Thought you hipster twinks might want to know that herbing has been increased lv lv 3, so mining/skinning will presumably follow

Since they removed the profession combat perks, not really a big deal...although the ability to herb anywhere regardless of level would have been a nice side-perk while out wandering...

For some stupid reason, I still don't have beta access....I'm a 10 year veteran of the game, the GM of a 14/14 heroic raiding guild, an addon writer...all the things they look for in granting early access....and yet, nothing...I'd love to test some things out

Users who are viewing this thread