TBC Twink Community Discord (19s-49s, LFM Mods from various brackets)

Bowner

Veteran
Hey everyone, with TBC announced and on the horizon I've decided to help start/build a TBC Twinking Community for 19s-49s NA and EU. With the options of people being able to stay in Classic or go to TBC I'm sure will cause somewhat of a minor split in the community as some might stay or at least keep a twink on Classic if they still have one. So this one will be solely for TBC Twinking,

ideally, a place where players prepping for TBC can share and read Resources for whichever bracket as well as channels to find players to team up within arenas come TBC ahead and during TBC!

I'm in nearly in almost every bracket's discord (NA and EU) and I've noticed a lot of the community is scattered, and a lot of solid resource and knowledge is scattered. Purpose of the Classic Twinking Discord

which I was a part of during the early start was to keep up quality posting and knowledge about twinking while still having fun in the discussions.

But to do that you need people (Staff) that is passionate about the game and active and willing to help support the quality by maintaining the discord. People that will take charge in leading events and activities, trying to keep the community up to date on the latest news/events regarding possibly TBC Info or ie Premades or Tournaments. With that being said, I'm still looking for 1 Admin and 2-3 Mods. At the moment I have labeled myself as just a ''Manager'' of the discord and have made @Yogidabear NA 19 G Leader of Keefers Inc an Admin as he is

a very reasonable person and has been around the community for years and someone I've known for a bit and has always treated me fairly despite our differences at times. And I've made
@Parrywinkle a Moderator of the discord. Both are NA and Representatives of 19's. So atm looking for diversity with some EU community leaders for 19s-49s as well.

Reminder You can find the link to the google form to apply for a place via the Discord link in the #Announcements channel.

illidanmain2.png

https://discord.gg/dSQEbfQfxA

Streamer and Guild Leader Roles

If you're a Streamer or Guild Leader of a Bracket. Please contact a Staff member ie Admin/Mod to give you the role you want, send them your Stream Link / Info on your Guild.

Guild Leader role will allow you to post your guild in the specific bracket Guild Channel. The Streamer role will allow the Streamcord Bot to give a near-instant

notification in the #live-streams channel when you go live with your Title in the message post!

Live Role Notifications relies completely on the user having a purple "streaming" status; Streamcord does not directly contact Twitch for information on whether or not the user is actually live. Alternatively, If you got a Streamer role you can manually post your stream in #live streams channel.

Future Events Hosted Within the Discord.

It Will range from a variety of stuff, from graphics design or best Twink montage video, etc. Or even small 1v1/2v2/3v3 tournaments within the Discord.

To kickstart I'll be personally looking to try to host potential PTR Wargames, NA+EU Welcomed, purpose of this will allow anyone to get a chance to take part

in premade regardless of realm or region and the chance to play vs or with people, you might not be able to play with.

19 Public Test Realm Wargame Info

This will be something more so of an experiment we will test out and see how it goes, Region does not matter in PTR though we will more so cater towards NA Times for these less enough interest
from the EU players then we can try to cater to a time in the Middle.

Signups will be posted here once we are able to figure out a Time and Day of the week to do these on!

Invite Link:

https://discord.gg/dSQEbfQfxA

(Invite is set to never expire, so feel free to share with your friends/guildies, be sure to match your nickname within the server to your twink name aswell after selecting your roles!)

Users who are viewing this thread