Tastes like chicken

Pogibija

Legend
This has to be done at level 1, I am at 46/50 and have been for a long time. I just tried feasts today and didnt move. then tried mage food and still stayed at 46, I have overacheiver add on and it said I needed mage food. so idk if its broken or what last few foods I can eat :(

holiday food probably

when i did mine, i just printed off the wowhead list and went through and re-ate everyone marking them off the list as i went

Furlbrow's Deed - Quest - World of Warcraft gives 2 different food unique to this quest so I'd ignore the Sunfish as its a higher level quest reward (from Redridge), the Healing Herb and Jumbo Gumbo (+ the Pumkin and Watermelon from the Deed quest) are all from low level quests so you don't have to level too much, probably around level 10 would be enough.

Furby said:
Furlbrow's Deed - Quest - World of Warcraft gives 2 different food unique to this quest so I'd ignore the Sunfish as its a higher level quest reward (from Redridge), the Healing Herb and Jumbo Gumbo (+ the Pumkin and Watermelon from the Deed quest) are all from low level quests so you don't have to level too much, probably around level 10 would be enough.

yea, I had a friend help me and just finished it an hour ago and got the achievement, thank you for the items. :)

gratz man!

now go get magelo!

Pogibija said:
I have to download stuff :S not a fan of downloading stuff

you downloaded wow :)

Users who are viewing this thread