Tabard of the Explorer

So well after running like a "ghost", and get /w about u are a hacker in like 2 days i finally got My Tabard :) Tabard of the Explorer Thinking for going for Title, but its gonna be hard specially in the low lvl zones since the mobs can't kill me.

wowscrnshot020309101533ew6.jpg

Ã￾ude said:
So well after running like a "ghost", and get /w about u are a hacker in like 2 days i finally got My Tabard :) Tabard of the Explorer Thinking for going for Title, but its gonna be hard specially in the low lvl zones since the mobs can't kill me.

wowscrnshot020309101533ew6.jpg

Big Grats!

What level were you when you finished discovering northrend?

19, and started as it too.

JimOw said:
Did you have a warlock help you?

Nope, it can be done with out any lock, and solo

OOOOOOOH that is so cool! i totally didnt think you could do that! i know what I'M doing saturday when i'm nursing that hangover =D

so do you not get xp for exploration when you are a ghost? or how does that work exactly? just die and run around as a ghost exploring? lol i can't wait!

Animalmother said:
OOOOOOOH that is so cool! i totally didnt think you could do that! i know what I'M doing saturday when i'm nursing that hangover =D

so do you not get xp for exploration when you are a ghost? or how does that work exactly? just die and run around as a ghost exploring? lol i can't wait!

No offence but you really need a life

Luka said:
No offence but you really need a life

there's nothing better to life than sitting lazily on a computer and playing a fun online game for 15 bucks a month

i'm not offended at all! its great because i do have a life! i work, i take my dogs to the park, i casually play music with a group of friends, as well i have a small music recording company with my friend (which is the best part, because we go to local bars and listen to music and drink)! i just happen to have down time in which i play wow, and i am very effective with time management when i play. i do a lot in a little bit of time.

and luka, if i could ask, where did you get "exploring places on a laggy network" from? i never said anything like that! you're silly.

Retownsyou said:
How did you get to the flying areas i.e. Icecrown, Storm Peaks?

Well a cool, thing is that if u die, then u get on a fly mount. if u fly to another Spirit healer that the one u died at, and try to ress u will apper at the one u died at. but if u log out. and then try to ress at another. Spirit healer its gonna work :) that way u are gona get some xp, specially in Storm Peaks. but its aint much. maby max 2k

Druiddroid said:
there's nothing better to life than sitting lazily on a computer and playing a fun online game for 15 bucks a month

sex is. especially when you don't have to pay $15 for it.

Congratulations, dude.

I would love to get this as it's just one of those collectible and novel things (like achievements, or a certain gear set)... maybe I should give looking through that net limiter thing another go.

And good luck with getting Dora for a name!

Maybe you could tell us the settings you use for that net limited thing to aid the rest of us? ;p

Users who are viewing this thread